FS: diesel & 55dsl leatherbelts

a_typyk

I'm selling my small collection of diesel belts form the past 2 seasons, i'll miss some of them, but i need the money...

all the belts are SIZE 85cm / 34

will fit sizes 28-29

if you have any further questions, simply pm me, reffering to the belt by its number...

_paypal would be good

_i ship worldwide

_serious buyers only

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) brown leather belt with tigerhead

SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) black leather belt with rivets

€45 $60 shipped

561373998_aed6ef34f5.jpg

3) black leather belt with black buckle, matte and silver dragon

this item was never sold in any diesel store, special present made for the guests of the launch of their 2005 campaign

€50 $67 shipped SOLD

4) brown belt with metal buckle, designed to look like a stone

€30 $40 shipped

561374014_1c8cdc919a.jpg

5) 55dsl brown leather belt with wooden buckle (its real wood)

€40 $54 shipped

561374018_e51dce429f.jpg

6) black belt with metal buckle, dragonhead. amazing details and looks great worn

€60 $80 shipped SOLD

7) black belt with big buckle, buckle itself is metal, on top of it sits a beautiful piece of handcraft, a oval-shaped nacre (hope thats the right translation, you know, the pearl-thingy) with carvings... i stopped counting how often people asked me about this belt!!!

€70 $94 shipped (did cost about € 180 $ 240) SALE PENDING

561890553_8971752787.jpg

It was more a response to the "serious inquiries only line" I have a personal rule that when I see that line anywhere I make sure to make some sort of non serious inquiry.

Secondly I should have asked if it was possible to take me seriously, and I guess you guys would have said yes! Wowy wowy "elitist" I guess there is a first time to be called everything.

Anyway think of it as a free bump and a sorry to a_typk... but I am not saying sorry to you guys who take diesel belts so seriously! :P:P:P