Wait, youre joking right?

dino might

i was having lunch outside with a female friend the other day and yadda yadda, we had both just lit our cigarettes when the bread came. i took a piece and offered some to my friend. she replied "no thanks, staying away from the carbs, theyre unhealthy"

........................................................................................................ ?

similar situations all?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's pretty much the funniest shit ever. then again they do give you diabeetus. but wait smoking will give you all sorts of fucked up shit, wont it?

this sort of thing happens all the time.

bread is unhealthy? yet ur smoking a cigarette..ahahaha

this just made my day..thanks dino..

worst scenario for me was when i was on my shift at eb games and this lady walks in and asks if we rent video games.. i honestly walked away from the register and attended to somebody else..

that's pretty much the funniest shit ever. then again they do give you diabeetus. but wait smoking will give you all sorts of fucked up shit, wont it?

exactly. shes smoking a cigarette and simultaneously denies the bread because its too unhealthy...

i was smoking too. but i also ate the bread. fuck those hipsters at whole foods and all those edge kids downtown who think having a cola is sacrilege but a smoke is all good. nothing against veggie hipsters or smokers, but you cant have your cake and eat it too so to speak.

smoke. eat junk food. drink beer. OR dont smoke. eat sunflower seed salads. drink water.

i helped her afterwards, i just walked away cuz i felt like it was a very lame question..like she wasnt even an old woman, she was MY AGE.. like seriously now, u walk into a game store in the mall, our door clearly says we trade and sell games...

im not being ignorant or an ass, but its like, sometimes i feel that people dont use the right judgement and just talk without thinking

i helped her afterwards, i just walked away cuz i felt like it was a very lame question..like she wasnt even an old woman, she was MY AGE.. like seriously now, u walk into a game store in the mall, our door clearly says we trade and sell games...

im not being ignorant or an ass, but its like, sometimes i feel that people dont use the right judgement and just talk without thinking

no self-respecting fashion whore would work at EB.

worst scenario for me was when i was on my shift at eb games and this lady walks in and asks if we rent video games.. i honestly walked away from the register and attended to somebody else..

You really are an ass, aren't you? I wonder how difficult it would've been to say "no, we don't."

Grow the fuck up.

funny how i said i walked back to help her..but yet i guess u didnt read that part..u only read parts that seem to interest you..think what you want of me, i could care less right about now..

I'm pretty sure she was happy when first you walked away, then you came back. It's your fucking attitude that makes you an idiot. I don't see what the big issue is, maybe she's just came to Toronto... and never seen ebgames before. Maybe she's not a gamer.

You can cover any way you want, you're a douchebag and your "style" fits you perfectly.

I'm pretty sure she was happy when first you walked away, then you came back. It's your fucking attitude that makes you an idiot. I don't see what the big issue is, maybe she's just came to Toronto... and never seen ebgames before. Maybe she's not a gamer.

You can cover any way you want, you're a douchebag and your "style" fits you perfectly.

its real funny how somebody like you who claims to be almighty on here, comes and argues with someone whom he doesnt even know, tells me to grow up yet your the one who keeps instigating the damn situation. I told you im done with your foolishness and yet you still think its somewhat cool to reply back with a lame comment about how im a douchebag.. Great way of proving your more mature than me..

im done with you dude, seriously.. just stop replying back with your irelevant comments. Everytime i say something your on my case, get lost dude..If you dont like what i say then move on, dont reply. your so quick to assume the situation when you werent even there to witness what went down, yet you say "oh maybe she just came to toronto" ughhh..u should take your own advice sometimes and grow up your damn self

its real funny how somebody like you who claims to be almighty on here, comes and argues with someone whom he doesnt even know, tells me to grow up yet your the one who keeps instigating the damn situation. I told you im done with your foolishness and yet you still think its somewhat cool to reply back with a lame comment about how im a douchebag.. Great way of proving your more mature than me..

im done with you dude, seriously.. just stop replying back with your irelevant comments. Everytime i say something your on my case, get lost dude..If you dont like what i say then move on, dont reply. your so quick to assume the situation when you werent even there to witness what went down, yet you say "oh maybe she just came to toronto" ughhh..u should take your own advice sometimes and grow up your damn self

you fucking suck.

get off the internet.

i wish i had been the one to come up with this, but it was actually a friend of mine who pointed out the absurdity of socially conscious hipsters going out of their way to buy fair trade coffee and aa tees and shit but not thinking twice about buying drugs that are brought into the country by mexican gangs who torture poor people to death

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAH

i love when people say diabeetus. like the dude from the infomirtial, hahahahaha its just so funny. i know you meant it in that sense, but honestly anytime i hear some old codger or some idiot say diabeetus i start laughing sooooooooooooooooooo hard. its pretty awful because my little sister is a diabetic, but she gets a kick outta it too. its like some sort of just absolutely ridiculous thing that makes no sense what so ever, diabeetus? wtf is that shit hahahahahahaha

im soooo high

damn, why would you smoke? I know you get a little buzzz, but seriously...

seriously? i know you asked me a question but its not going to get an answer. the last person to ask me that got a face full of nicotine and made an "ew" face and ran away.

maybe she just doesnt want to get fat. i dont think she meant that carbs are unhealthy.

oh wait, was she blonde?

nah, not blonde. and shes already a little pudgy so i dont think thats it. shes a health nut, going to college on a crew scholorship. im pretty sure she used the right word, she eats healthy all the time.

fashionwhore takes over threads like it's his job haha.

as true as williams comment may be, shut the hell up tiranis. nothing personal, but you remind me of that angel that sits on peoples shoulders and tells them to do good. i dont like assholes either and definately wouldnt care for fashionwhores attitude if i met him in real life, but i havent, so i really dont care how rude or polite fashionwhore is to his customers. this isnt the "be a nice guy" thread, nor is it waywt with that "style" talk. stop trying to be mr mom and post an "are you serious?" story, cool?

hahahahahah, holy shit jeepster. i dont know exactly why i found it so funny but i nearly fell off my couch after that last post

ahahaha, i dunno why. diabeetus is just funny, say it in your head or out loud i mean honestly... hahahahahahahahahaHAH shit i should sleep. tomorrow im gonna fucking break a pair of STF is in like ~2 hours. its gonna be epic.

ez widers are excellent papers.

that whole no carb shit is just bullshit as a matter of fact americas standards for weight and health is bullshit the BMI ( body Mass Index) was created over 100 years ago not as a way to guage a populations health but their wealth.

ahahaha, i dunno why. diabeetus is just funny, say it in your head or out loud i mean honestly... hahahahahahahahahaHAH shit i should sleep. tomorrow im gonna fucking break a pair of STF is in like ~2 hours. its gonna be epic.

ez widers are excellent papers.

i am on the same boat jeepster. my dad has pre-diabeetus and his doctor always pronounces it like that. cracks me the fuck up.

Seriously, treadmill power plants and a big furnace connected to a turbine for when they collapse of heart failure is the answer to all our fat problems. In fact, if we did the same for any over-65s who refuse to work in call centres and not claim a pension, we could solve the forthcoming economic crisis of the Western world to boot, and go some way to lowering our carbon footprint.(5)

Seriously, treadmill power plants and a big furnace connected to a turbine for when they collapse of heart failure is the answer to all our fat problems. In fact, if we did the same for any over-65s who refuse to work in call centres and not claim a pension, we could solve the forthcoming economic crisis of the Western world to boot, and go some way to lowering our carbon footprint.(5)

i've already started the petition.

This thread sucks.

Pick your poison. It's sure as hell better to have a few cigarettes a day than to have a Whopper and a King Sized Fries.

Just because you make an unhealthy choice doesn't mean you need to make all unhealthy choices. I have a cigarette and a few beers every so often. Does that force me to binge on pizza, coccaine, and hookers? Nope. Not really

I think this just pisses me off because I do drink and smoke to an extent, but I also exercise and eat relatively healthy foods.

^It's just funny because she was smoking at the time..and its fucking BREEAAAD.

It's like if I had just walked in the store with my new Viotechs and the cashier offers me a Crooks tee and I say "nah that shits too flashy"

Wearing the dunks doesnt meeaan I love crooks but the explanation is funny.

Wrong forum for this comparison, surprised this is the first thing that came to mind...weird.