Wait, youre joking right?

dino might

ps. i'm sure i mentioned this somewhere else before, but i got in a (heated) debate with someone who argued that

a.) American history x was a racist film because they used the words nigger/kyke in it

b.) the catholics crucified jesus

c.) mary magdelene was not a prostitute, but rather jesus' mother

d.) "God" is not an acceptable answer to the question "Who do Jews believe in?" (had to tell this fucker "Yaweh, Jehovah, whatever you want to call him. God."

e.) similar to his logic regarding AHX, Schindler's List was anti semetic because they killed jews in the film (despite being directed by a devout jew)

f.)passion of the christ is comparable to schindler's list for its portrayal of anti semitism

g.) The Iraq regular army is still the most major threat to US forces, as opposed to insurgents

holy shit this kid was stupid...and he argued fucking VEHEMENTLY about this shit too, like he wouls ask me "are you serious!? honestly? WOW you're dumb" like I was the wrong one.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

I used to know a kid that worked at blockbuster and kept putting schindlers list in the comedy section. Its fucked up but funny as hell.

The holocaust never happened

white power

dead before red.