Australian Tshirts

jakie

Need some advice from some australians out there.

Has anyone found any nice quality nice fitting plain tshirts for reasonable pricing???

I have yet to find ANY nice fitting nice quality plain tees EVER!

Where from?

How much?

triple that for adelaide buddy. Fully stoked is probably the only place with decent quality basic gear. Target is good too as well as bonds. Those will really give you a good start.

I think people in aren't as willing to pay as much as people overseas for their shirts. Here it's like $30+ is too expensive. Quantity over quality i find it.

Scuse the rant. http://fullystoked.com/

Erm, we have AA at Blonde Venus and Tzusk. ( Valley & Paddington respectively)

Are you really satisfied with the stock at Blonde Venus? I mean, they do stock pretty decent stuff, but in terms of AA, there is like nothing comare to other places.

dont you have hem and haw there?

Bobby's Cuts in Melbourne stocks Hem and Haw.

AA is going into david jones soon. Plus other places stock it, plus they are opening an AA store in Melbourne soon.

AAA i've never seen these in Melbourne? You can get them from ww.apparelstudio.com

there is no minimum order, and postage comes from NZ. Friendly gus.

I haven't tried hem & haw tees, but I have been turned off the brand a bit because of the low quality of the jeans. Also not convinced by AA as they don't seem to last super well through washes from my experience so far.

The best brand I've found for plain ts is Marcs. They're a bit pricy for a plane t @ around $40 (or $30ish if you can get them on sale). I've got four of them. The fabric is great, really durable and comfortable.

The fit is pretty good too. Probably not perfect for me, but definately the best overall plain t I've found so far.

My girlfriend also bought a bunch of Carhartt ts on sale after christmas. She got a great deal and got them for only like $15-20 each. They work really well on her. I got a plain white one for myself, but I'm not really loving it... it's really thin, feels a little flimsy, and is a little transparent. Quality seems pretty good though... maybe just better to get a colour that isn't white. If you can get some of those on sale they'd be a good buy. I won't pay retail though, which is something like $60-70, what a joke!

hem and haw don't make basic tees do they? their striped shirts are pretty nice though.

will have to check out line tees at GP. Marcs tees should be discounted at myer and dj soon, might be worth picking a few up.

if you guys realy want plain tee's i suggest you get a couple friends together and just order off the AA website, its only USD20 for shipping for any amoutn you order, its a hell of alot cheaper than buying them in stores where its like $35 per

i never really like the fit on Hanes tees, they seem very boxy, are they the Beffy tees, or the mid-weight tees?

They arent the beefy tees. They are fairly fitted with an enzyme wash so they are pretty soft and a bit faded. Not the best tee's by far but they arent bad. Saba's pima cotton v necks are nice.

Best tee's Ive found are Fruit of the loom v-necks from GP. Plain shirts are pretty scarce there though.

Bonds regular white t-shirts are ok. Size down though. I just buy a heap of them and throw them out after a wash or two when they start stretching. You can get 10 for about $100 at best and less.

FWIW, I think AA are better quality then Hanes, Line, and Marcs, and good value at $22 from FS or $15 USD from AA.

I also prefer AAs seemless cut.

You really think the AA quality is better than Marcs? The AA tee I've got shrank in a cold wash and feels really flimsy, while my Marcs ones have been washed tons and just keep feeling great.

The AA tee I have was out of the fluro line so maybe it's different cotton to the regular ones??

But I've got to say, AA do have a heap of great colours though!

Are you really satisfied with the stock at Blonde Venus? I mean, they do stock pretty decent stuff, but in terms of AA, there is like nothing comare to other places.

Yea, they dont have an extensive range of designs and colours, but I think they do pretty alright with the staples.