Sufu Florida Meetup And Sheetup

Guest Airjamie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gimme a buddy pass! how much do those FH ss button ups run? im trying to decide if i want you to bring me/can afford anything

I'll figure out a way to get you in.. just come..

SS button downs from FH are $140.. i leave sf wednesday morning for florida..

I don't work wednesday or thursday next week. I'll see if i can make it down to orlando for one of the days. I'll bring my throw monkey if i come but the only complex things i can remember now is a trick or two based on the braintwister, and a rock the cradle while in a trapeeze.

I don't work wednesday or thursday next week. I'll see if i can make it down to orlando for one of the days. I'll bring my throw monkey if i come but the only complex things i can remember now is a trick or two based on the braintwister, and a rock the cradle while in a trapeeze.

i'll pay for any SuFu heads that want to come down.. i'll buy your pass to get in..

Guest Airjamie
where you guys playing in tampa? You know I'm down for some superfuturing.

Skatepark of tampa. PM me for details and well make plans. Shit will be wild.

Guest Airjamie
i'll pay for any SuFu heads that want to come down.. i'll buy your pass to get in..

Kiya man if you just say fuck it and find a way to twirl that shit using your dangler you may lose the competition but youll win the world.

• 1 month later...

Well id love it if ya'll came down to West Palm, butttt ill be realistic.

We need someones house to crash at thats within good walking distance of a bar (that we also have to able to sneak Dino into) and said house must have a comfortable couch.

And lots of weed doesnt hurt either.

I don't know florida...you guys decide and ill hop on 95.

Hmm... I'm not familiar with the Orlando nightlife as i've never i was out of there after i hit 18. I know of places in gainesville that'd be fine but that's even more out of the way north.

There are places in orlando though that are 18 and up. We can put on our skinny jeans and go to the indie/scenester bar "i-bar" and flail around, plus the area around UCF has some 18+ places too. The only thing is, i have no idea where we can crash there.

I don't smoke. Am i uninvited :(

Well id love it if ya'll came down to West Palm, butttt ill be realistic.

We need someones house to crash at thats within good walking distance of a bar (that we also have to able to sneak Dino into) and said house must have a comfortable couch.

And lots of weed doesnt hurt either.

I don't know florida...you guys decide and ill hop on 95.

i know a gurl with an apt downtown (orlando). im not sure if shed be totally down but its within walking distance to bars (i wouldnt have to sneak me into any by the way).

agreed on the herb sentiment. that wouldnt be a problem.

Hmm... I'm not familiar with the Orlando nightlife as i've never i was out of there after i hit 18. I know of places in gainesville that'd be fine but that's even more out of the way north.

There are places in orlando though that are 18 and up. We can put on our skinny jeans and go to the indie/scenester bar "i-bar" and flail around, plus the area around UCF has some 18+ places too. The only thing is, i have no idea where we can crash there.

I don't smoke. Am i uninvited :(

theres a first time for everything. man up.

yeah, like chrono said, theres some places out near ucf and im pretty sure around there id be able to find a place to sleep fairly easy, ive got buds going to school there

Oh shiiiit. I'd be down...it's good to hear nearly everyone smokes bud too.

I'm surprised us last three that have just posted haven't done a little meet-up, all my friends aren't really into all this clothing business which ain't a bad thing but it would be kinda interesting to hang with some SuFu peeps.

I forgot about that. Fuck Rocky's. It's such a long drive from my house but a friend of mine still insists on going when i'm in town. Every time i go and the basketball game is broke, i die a little inside. I want to kill myself driving down semeron from hoffner to there too. I can probably do a evening some weekend in october/november though. I need a week notice to get off work since i always work saturdays.

• 2 weeks later...