Sufu Florida Meetup And Sheetup

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

Ok so heres the deal, in late august I'm flying down to Florida to head out on tour with my friends Black Cobra. We will be playing several florida dates, confirmed already are: August 21st Gainesville and August 22nd Tampa...Now this isnt terribly far from you florida guys (im looking at you dino and cheep). I'm saying you should all come out to the shows and get absolutely shitfaced ignant. i can guarantee plenty of booze, as well as enough drugs to go around. Especially the tampa show. Fuck dude, sufu invades the castle? Guaranteed everyone gets laid, PLUS youre with the band so fuck man what do you sissies have to lose. oh and CALLING OMC ,you need to make sure your trip to orlando falls on some of these dates so's we can get some tortillas. Naaah mean? Get at me about this shit.

EDIT: Oh, and if you dont know about black cobra, www.myspace.com/blackcobra Youre welcome.

DONT STOP UNTIL YOU GET IT UP!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie
But Will There Be Alligators Or Cuban Chicks?

Both...Actually most aged cuban chicks frequently resemble alligators, but fuck man you knock em around a few times and theyll roll you one hell of a blunt.

I'm in for gainesville as i live here. Where are you guys playing? I swear to god i'm going to have to punch fucking indie/portland/hippie kids if you play at the atlantic. I don't know of any other guys in the area besides dino and cheep. Yea, if you speed, it only takes an hour and a half from orlando so dino has no excuse.

thanks for the email^ i didnt know about this thread. i have a hookup here downtown too if black cobra is interested, at Back Booth. let me know jamie. if not then yeah, im down for whichevers closer or whichever more florida doods here will be at.

*edit- i sent you guys a friend request, so go accept that shit and put me in your number 1 spot.

Guest Airjamie
I'm in for gainesville as i live here. Where are you guys playing? I swear to god i'm going to have to punch fucking indie/portland/hippie kids if you play at the atlantic. I don't know of any other guys in the area besides dino and cheep. Yea, if you speed, it only takes an hour and a half from orlando so dino has no excuse.

Yeah dude its at the atlantic, itw with my dudes THEE KVLT OF OUROBOROS who put the tour together. They are awesome dudes if you dont know em. http://profile.myspace.com/ouroboros666 As far as kicking the shit out of indie kids, im totally with you 100 % Itll be a bloodbath.

I go to the Top(bar/resturaunt across the street) once a week for $1mixed drink night and see it across the street and it's hard to take. I can wear my sufu approved tight jeans, old mars volta shirt that i haven't worn in 4 years, chucks and fit in i guess. I'm down though. Hopefully cheep, dino and someone else will go give a listen

Yeah dude i just saw, im talking to everybody about it so well see i know theyre trying to get an orlando show together anyway. the only negative i can think of is as far as i know im still banned from backbooth over an incident at a melt banana show about 6 years ago.

hahaha, that sounds like a good story. if its not possible but youre still looking i can ask around about a few other places too. lemme know

on another, similar tidbit- i just got banned for life from rockys replay arcade if any of you FLA doods know of it

Guest Airjamie
hahaha, that sounds like a good story. if its not possible but youre still looking i can ask around about a few other places too. lemme know

on another, similar tidbit- i just got banned for life from rockys replay arcade if any of you FLA doods know of it

Well its a pretty gay story actually. You see I was friends with some of the guys who organized magicfest back in the day (you remember, used to be at the tunnel, american nightmre and orchid played some of their final shows there) and we were part of that whole "keep central florida crew free" movement. You probably remember the big fiasco a ways back where everyone was trying to keep all the crews out cause all the clubs were getting shut down (hardcore shows are banned at most community centers in central florida and jaycees no longer puts on shows as far as i know) cause people kept bringing weapons and some dude would end up getting stabbed. Anyway, backbooth used to be Chaos Crew territory cause they were down with the guys that ran it. Well we all went to a melt banana show and a giant fight broke out and alot of shit got destroyed. This was around the time of that giant storm in 02 where the sapphire and backbooths roofs caved in and shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rockys. Dude, i got a sickass slammer from there. You remember pogs? Well i was hitting that shit up one day and there was this slammer sitting on the old mortal combat game. It was like, one of those badass two inch thick bike chain ones that you really couldnt use cause it would tear your pogs up but you were a total badass if you had it..

Well its a pretty gay story actually. You see I was friends with some of the guys who organized magicfest back in the day (you remember, used to be at the tunnel, american nightmre and orchid played some of their final shows there) and we were part of that whole "keep central florida crew free" movement. You probably remember the big fiasco a ways back where everyone was trying to keep all the crews out cause all the clubs were getting shut down (hardcore shows are banned at most community centers in central florida and jaycees no longer puts on shows as far as i know) cause people kept bringing weapons and some dude would end up getting stabbed. Anyway, backbooth used to be Chaos Crew territory cause they were down with the guys that ran it. Well we all went to a melt banana show and a giant fight broke out and alot of shit got destroyed. This was around the time of that giant storm in 02 where the sapphire and backbooths roofs caved in and shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rockys. Dude, i got a sickass slammer from there. You remember pogs? Well i was hitting that shit up one day and there was this slammer sitting on the old mortal combat game. It was like, one of those badass two inch thick bike chain ones that you really couldnt use cause it would tear your pogs up but you were a total badass if you had it..

gay, yeah i remember hearing about all that and the guy/guys getting stabbed and shit, stupid ass crews, i hate all that macho man scene bullshit all those guys are all up on. lame as fuck.

oh my lord, pogs. haha yeah i remember that shit, for some holiday someone once gave me a little contraption that let me make my own, with custom graphics on it and all that shit... i never even knew the rules.

and in conclusion, fuck rockys. the guy who dealt with us sucks. ill just have to take my stoned, 50 cent hotdog eating ass someplace else next time. but at least i can sound cool now saying ive been banned from some public establishment

Wait, how the hell did you get banned from rocky's? I owned that basketball machine though. My friend and i, in a competitive heat, kept upping our high score one evening from the 60s to 80s to 100s and i finally beat his ass with a 128. Fuck that shit, man. That basketball game is the only reason i go and the last time i went it was broken.

I think i may have asked you before, but where do you go to school, dino? Boone grad over here not that i had any school spirit.

Airj- Fucking Thursday night $1 mixed drinks are the best. I had about 2 vodka clubs, 2 vodka tonics, 3 vodka cranberrys and a few other drinks i don't remember this past week. Not only that, it's only a 2 minute walk from the best small cuban sandwich and quick sides shop in town. Flaco's fucking owns me. I love going and getting a pastry or empanada after a night of drinking.

Wait, how the hell did you get banned from rocky's? I owned that basketball machine though. My friend and i, in a competitive heat, kept upping our high score one evening from the 60s to 80s to 100s and i finally beat his ass with a 128. Fuck that shit, man. That basketball game is the only reason i go and the last time i went it was broken.

I think i may have asked you before, but where do you go to school, dino? Boone grad over here not that i had any school spirit.

yeah, i only went for the 50 cent hotdogs when i had the munchies and no dough. 4 dollars will buy you a fucking feast and a drink to wash it down. the photo hunt game at the bar is all i played, you can do it whilst eating hot dogs. i didnt touch anything else, but anyway, ironically enough the owner or manager or whoever caught a buddy and i smoking nearby with the intention of then going and chowing down. the fucking asshole couldve just told us to beat it. apparently us smoking weed near his adult arcade affects his liquor license privaleges. took a polaroid of us, took down our info, told us if were ever seen on the property again the cops will be called and we will go to jail for trespassing. i just wish i could go in once more and see my imagined "dont serve this man" poster or something with my blood shot mug on the photo below. rockys can kiss my whole ass hole

*oh, and Lake Highland, downtown inbetween orange and mills. no school spirit here either, that school and the kids in it all blow

Ohhhh. A preppy kid ;)

Who thought it'd be a rule you couldn't be stoned at Rocky's. You figure they'd encourage that kind of stuff since 80% of the people there are. I don't smoke though. I go to rocky's to dominate the basketball game.

Guest Airjamie

Airj- Fucking Thursday night $1 mixed drinks are the best. I had about 2 vodka clubs, 2 vodka tonics, 3 vodka cranberrys and a few other drinks i don't remember this past week. Not only that, it's only a 2 minute walk from the best small cuban sandwich and quick sides shop in town. Flaco's fucking owns me. I love going and getting a pastry or empanada after a night of drinking.

While i am there we have to hit that shit up. Mad drunkenness will ensue. Picking up females will likely follow. Which will logically be followed by my trying to squeeze a coke bottle up one of their asses.

Dino, i talked to the guys and everyone is totally down to play orlando as well, I'll PM you my contact info and well get something going.

Dino, i talked to the guys and everyone is totally down to play orlando as well, I'll PM you my contact info and well get something going.

all systems go. i talked to mah man and he said no problem and fuck backbooth, he'll get you a show at Uncle Lou's once you know what date you want

• 1 month later...
Guest Airjamie

Alright kids heres the final rundown.

Gainesville show will be on the 21st at the atlantic. Id say show up around 6 or 7 if you can so everyone can get good and shitty before hand. There will be an after pary however details and shit are not known at this time.

The 22nd were playing the skatepark of tampa although i have no idea if anyone from sufu will show for this one, however ill be skating there all day prior to the show and getting trashed during. Afterparty will be off the fucking chain for this one as all of tampas finest will be showing up to a houseparty which will be disclosed at a later date but will have djs, several mc's (including me should i get high enough), a half pipe, drugs, multiple kegs, and im told lots of women.

The 23rd and 24th will be spent in orlando playing shows and jet set partying allover the city. We will have a kegger at dinos house and his mom will be giving handjobs.

West Palm Beach, from early september to late december.

But, as it turns out...i think im going to the Evisu party in NYC. Sent a PM to sid about chillin when the sugar mamma and i take our roadtrip next week and apparently this Evisu thing is going on when im gonna be in NYC, so ill see you and cheep there.

how long you going to be there in nyc? cheep, im pissed but i think i might just nearly miss you in nyc, im going to be there the week of the 6th as it stands right now. will you still be there then cahhl?