Levis X Coca-Cola?

Rayle

I was browsing on eBay earlier and noticed this pair of apparent Levis X Coca-Cola 501's. After doing some google'ing, I couldn't find any information on this collaboration... but I did find another similar pair of jeans from the same seller here. They appear to be almost the same, except the first pair seems to be exposed coin pocket selvedge, whereas the past auction has it on the inside.

Like I said I couldn't dig up anything on this collaboration (although I did find a Levis X Coca-Cola T-Shirt here, about half way down the page), so would anyone happen to know anything about them?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hong Kong winter '05/'06... it was only available by contest or something like that... @ least thats what the Levi's store guy said when i asked him...

Hong Kong winter '05/'06... it was only available by contest or something like that... @ least thats what the Levi's store guy said when i asked him...

Ah, I see. Thanks.

well it says that he sold another exact pair in h is feedback, possibly fake?

Yeah. Also note that the other pair he sold's coin-pocket selvedge is on the inside, whereas on the pair that he's currently selling, it's exposed. It also says that he has other sizes available... but if they were contest prizes, then how could he have gotten so many pairs?

Hmmmm...

These look dodgy in the extreme. Unless I could get cast-iron information about the original issue I would assume they are fakes.

Levi's have NEVER used explosed selvage on the coin pocket, plus the general look - denim, linen patch, shape of arcuates - has all the hallmarks of Thai fakes.