KEERST'S DOWNTOWN LA STORIES.

Oh sh*t!! Showbiz you are blowin me up...Aaak!!

I'm UPTOWN!! UPTOWN!! Geez...ok...why not start with today...??

CRACK bust in the back alley this afternoon...all visible from my window...2pm

The homeless Olive Street crew has moved their 3 story tent condo into our parking lot...

Monday...everyone's tags were stolen off our cars in the lot...

$10 to buy it back on the street $16 at the DMV...

I also know that takes a rat approximately 2 weeks to decompose when subjected

to natural elements as sun and FILTH. All I can say is YUCK.

Anyone else?? It gets worse...I just can't talk about it...too sick.

uptown class...downtown sass...holla!

Live across from the city mission, saw a chick taking a squat on the footpath at 7.30am monday morning on the way to work..........way to early too see that

1. Kid in Santee Alley has elephantitis of the feet.

2. Drunk tatted-up 'loc ran up on me in Chinatown with a "What are you lookin' at??" and I took off screaming like a pre-pubescent banshee.

3. Lady tried to sell me a Brujeria shirt for $23 ! And that's after I talked her down from $30.

4. I bought The Last Samurai on bootleg, and the movie stopped in the middle of the first fight scene. Thanks.

5. Once the sun sets, I don't stop at red lights, and I never look back.

6. There's a Persian food restaurant that sells Chinese food.

7. Oh, speaking of Chinatown, I was at the bus stop one morning and 2 old decrepit Chinese men walked by...... holding HANDS. (and NOT in a "homeboys por vida" type-of-way)

8. I think I've seen 12 dead human beings in corners and alleys. Or they're just drunk, or sleeping,.. in a puddle of blood.

9. Best Roach-Coach burritos in California.

10. Keerst dissed me cold.

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

Such a jokester...You take the bus?? Do you have a bus pass??

I actually HAVE seen a dead body...how could I forget??

It was February...corner of Olive & 14th and a bunch of people were

just crowded around the body...staring at it...eeewwww.

I did diss you cold huh? No love...no love...

ON THE WAY TO LUNCH A DISABLED PIGEON WAS JUST SITTING IN THE ROAD. WE ALL KINDA LOOKED AT IT AND THOUGHT MAYBE WE SHOULD GET IT OUT OF THE WAY. ON CUE, A BUS CAME AND RAN IT OVER. I MADE A NOISE THAT SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE A BALLON POPPING. WE WENT TO EAT AND A HARD TIME WITH LOOKING AT FOOD.

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

Friend of mine saw the following, but it tops anything I can think of so...

F Train pulls into 2nd Ave going uptown. Conductor says there's going to be a short delay. Homeless guy spread out over a couple of seats in the corner starts to mumble in a low voice, untangles himself from his collection of plastic bags and walks over to the open door. He pulls down his pants then turns and squats so that he can take a shit on the station platform while remaining inside the train. As soon as the loaf has been pinched off, he pulls up his pants, turns and starts to have a screaming argument with the pile of shit he just made. It's impossible to make out what he's saying, but there's a lot of pointing and shaking of fists. The screaming continues until the conductor announces that the train is about to leave at which point the homeless guy immediately stops, returns to his bags and appears to go to sleep.