Nudie Masa: All buttons fell off

citystate

this is my 3rd pair of nudies and most expensive. the second time i wore them one of the buttons on the fly came off. i pinched it back on. since then all of the buttons on the fly have come off one by one. i lost one of them so now i can't wear them.

i emailed nudie but have not gotten a reply.

any ideas?

I'd definately say try and give them a call, that way they have to respond. Either that or tell the people you bought them from. I've heard nudie's customer serivice is alright, so you might get it sorted no problem.

I'd say talk to the store where you picked them up. Usually they are able to pick up the phone and get a Nudie rep. who they know personally and who will not want dealers calling about customers whose Masa buttoms are popping off (their latest and greatest product). I wouldn't be suprised if they sent you another pair (if they are still able to find your size). Good luck.

I can't believe that for 375 usd they'd allow something like that to hit shelves. But I wouldn't mind getting one of those repair kits, if anyone would be willing to grab one for me pm me?

I dont think they were $375. I saw them at barneys for like $160

Actually come to think of it I think it was the "dry organic" one.

Dry organic was the cheapest around 165 then the regular dry was about 190 i think. The masa cut is based off the even steven but there are apparently some differences and its japanese selvage denim.

Retail was $360+, but they went on sale almost immediately

Where are they on sale at? I've only seen it online and haven't seen a price drop yet.

I tried on some svens once at david jones and 2 buttons just fell off, I personally don't think the quality of nudie is bad though, never had crotch problems or any stitch failure. I know someone up in adelaide bought a pair of ralfs, washed and became too small and nudie sent him a new pair. This was nudie australia though.

Take them to the place where you bought them.

Any decent clothing store selling jeans that cost that much will fix them for free.

I e-mailed Nudie with pics of my ralfs crotch rip after 5 months of wear and they mailed me a repair kit for free, it was nothing special just the nylon thread, a piece of denim (i think it was the ola denim) and a piece of fine sandpaper in a plastic baggie, they are pretty helpful when it comes to these types of things

I e-mailed Nudie with pics of my ralfs crotch rip after 5 months of wear and they mailed me a repair kit for free, it was nothing special just the nylon thread, a piece of denim (i think it was the ola denim) and a piece of fine sandpaper in a plastic baggie, they are pretty helpful when it comes to these types of things

well, imo, its just fire fighting. they better be a helpful bunch, especially since their product self destructs so easily.

i'm pretty sure if there's a nudie outlet nearby you can pick one up.

if i find one in melbourne, i'll hook you up.

but that won't be until like... thurs?

could you please snap a pic of the thing and post it up on here Im curious to see what it actually comes with, and looks like.:)

You want customer service? Due to a bit of miscommunication, Toshiko of Samurai came under the impression that a bit of the stitching on my 5000 vx's had come apart on a back pocket (the stitching that actually holds the pocket in place). My pockets are fine, but that's besides the point. She emailed me suggesting that she could pay to have my jeans shipped to her in Japan so that she could personally fix them for me. I mean, wow! :D :eek: :D

I undertstand that Nudie has a much wider distribution and that that sort of thing would be impractical, but talk about a customer service benchmark!

i cant believe people actually pay that much for nudies.....i personally would never pay more than 200 bucks for any pair of nudies....after that, it just isnt worth it. I would much rather pick up some of those saucy black coated thin finns....those are sweet....

try these emails i sent messages to all of these and 2 replyed and sent me a repair kit but i cant remember which ones.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

i think all you will need will be the repair kit cos it has one small button and one large button from what i can remember, to fix the buttons theysay to just position them and hit the back with something hard.