Ralph Lauren polo's

bling_bling

Hey, I'm about to order some RL's online, but I dont know which size to get. I have this one RL polo in size s, but its not the mesh polo. its the one with the two colored pony. so should i get a size s for the mesh one's too? im leaving to europe next week so i don't have time to go to the store to try them on or buy them. thanx 4 ure help icon_smile.gif

(oh, and I also have a RL mesh in kid's size xl, yeah strange to have kid's sizes i know)

Dee_LeOnE

RL has different cuts for each region. an american small is about an european medium..and an european medium might be a japanese large...

just checked my label on the inside which said cut and sewn for european retail..

that gives me the impression that the sizes vary in every region..

and : i wear some xl kids shirts ,too. cause they fit good. and they are cheapicon_smile_big.gif

on sale for 9.99. the other day i went to the RL spot at the outlet mall. i spent 60 euros on 3 button shirts (1 even purple label, the other patchworked, and color striped&checked - people dont dare to wear too bright and daring stuff - so its on sale-my good)) and , 1 bathing trunk and 1 poloshirt.icon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by juxtaposed on Jun 23, 2005 at 08:42 AM

^^wow good deal you got on those. so yea i think its a safe bet to buy a small in classic fits. its gonna suck if it isn't, cuz i'll be stuck w/ small polos. I'm 5'11" by the way and pretty skinny, if anybody is around that size holla and post what size polos you wear. yea, im in a big time crunch. thanx 4 all ure help,

Dee_LeOnE

• 1 month later...