The Office (US version)

1st season is still the BEST in my mind.

The basketball episode is classic, definetly my favorite. I love the faceguard that Dwight wears and when he takes a swig of water and it gets everywhere. classic.

Dwight: We'll play as skins! (takes off shirt)

If you haven't finished season three you're in for a treat. The last few episodes had me doubled over.

Couldn't agree more

My favorite has to be when the office hires Ben Franklin instead of a male stripper. :)

Dwight: I'm 99% that's the real Ben Franklin

I just watched the episode where Micheal made Dwight punch him in the stomach and then they fought each other at the dojo. HA hilarious.

I read that the actess that plays pam just broke her back in 3 places... hope its not too broke back (thre is a joke to make here, im just too hung over to make it).

Ohh my i hope shes alrite, im gonna leave her a get well myspace comment hahah

i love this show. i don't really watch it with regularity but whenever a show comes on and i happen to be watching tv (which i don't watch too much of) i'll watch it.

for some reason, i can't get into the british show. i don't know, maybe i just don't understand british humor.

Best episode from what I remember was when Dwight used pepper spray on Roy to protect Jim

Edit: And where Jims narrating and Dwight is showing off his "weapons", fucking hilarious

I have both on DVD and i like the UK ones far better.

The "Health Care" episode is classic.

Count Chocolitus. Hot Dog Fingers. Inverted Penis. (i think that's called a vagina)

I agree that there are huge differences between the us and uk versions, but there is still a core similarity that cant be overlooked. Just when i want to write off the US version as trash, i kinda realize how great it is.

Dwight: What is ratio of Stanley nickles to Schrute bucks?

Stanley: The same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns.

I think that was the breakthrough line from Stanley. Other than the time he yelled at Ryan for talking to his daughter.