What exactly does this shirt mean?

Guest StuckOnStupid

i don't know, but i'll drop dead right now if that swastika star of david isn't

the fucking coolest design in the whole universe.

actually, it seems quite anti-israel. i guess you won't be picking it up then,

stuck on yeshua.

i'm further confused by the faked anton la vey signature at the bottom right.

but, i wouldnt immediately call this shirt anti-semitic, although it does seem to

be making a sharp commentary about israel.

Guest StuckOnStupid

yeah i assumed it was a commentary on israel. "sharp" wouldnt be the word id use...more like "incredibly fucking obtuse", actually.

ive heard through various sources that culturally, the nips have an anti-semitic streak. is this true?

Being Undercover, I doubt there's any real commentary at all..just a design intended to look edgy. I really hate that brand, but damn I want that shirt; if only I wasnt broke.

And no, them "nips" arent really anti-semitic..they're in fact completely ignorant of Jews, and just think of them as just another group of white people. They don't find NS or ol' Adolf any more offensive than any other political movement and don't see what about the hoopla about the holocaust is about.

There was also the Nazi bar in Korea - a whole bar designed with a Nazi motif, giant swazi banners, totenkopfs, SS flags, the whole deal. And a clothing store in Taiwan (or maybe it was Hong Kong) with a Nazi theme - clothing folded over giant kegs of Zyklon B and such. And most recently, a Hitler coffeshop in India.

All of these have been closed due to scrutiny from Jewish advocacy groups, and I find that quite offensive. The locations of these businesses don't have any Jewish patrons so why censure artistic expression, no matter how crass you may find it to be.

Man, that David-swazi is fuckin awesome. I think I'm gonna steal it and print up a shirt for myself with just that. Should go over well in NYC.

Guest Airjamie
it looks like the antithesis of this:

sundancesolar_1953_6345219

Fuck coexist and their legion of dorkus malorkus coffee shop dipshits. Way to not find anything useful for the I you fucking clowns. A couple weeks ago this chick in one of these shirts tried to tell me about "this totally awesome NEW rapper taleb kweli". hate hate hate hateeeeeeeeee

I saw this shirt at Aoyama Undercover in March.

When zamiang closed, undercover decided to release a whole bunch of old shit in their warehouse. I think this shirt is from the pre-collection-oriented streetwear-ish era.

Man, that David-swazi is fuckin awesome. I think I'm gonna steal it and print up a shirt for myself with just that. Should go over well in NYC.

um, please sell me one. i'll take a medium, thanks.

and, not sharp as in particularly astute, but rather, meaning that it isn't positive.

don't tell me how to use words, i went to college so i could rationalize anything i say!

my dick is in outer space, fucking the vacuum to create stars light years away from us, in the past. TRUE FACT.

Being Undercover, I doubt there's any real commentary at all..just a design intended to look edgy. I really hate that brand, but damn I want that shirt; if only I wasnt broke.

And no, them "nips" arent really anti-semitic..they're in fact completely ignorant of Jews, and just think of them as just another group of white people. They don't find NS or ol' Adolf any more offensive than any other political movement and don't see what about the hoopla about the holocaust is about.

There was also the Nazi bar in Korea - a whole bar designed with a Nazi motif, giant swazi banners, totenkopfs, SS flags, the whole deal. And a clothing store in Taiwan (or maybe it was Hong Kong) with a Nazi theme - clothing folded over giant kegs of Zyklon B and such. And most recently, a Hitler coffeshop in India.

All of these have been closed due to scrutiny from Jewish advocacy groups, and I find that quite offensive. The locations of these businesses don't have any Jewish patrons so why censure artistic expression, no matter how crass you may find it to be.

I think those bars themed on the genocide of a race to be offensive, there is a difference between art and using something as terrible as the nazi's to sell a product, and I'm happy that they were closed down.. fuck nazi scum bags, they would ve hated superfuture anyway