SUNGLASSES in "2 DAYS IN PARIS"

Hi everybody, I've got a short question:

Does anyone recognize the sunglasses Adam Goldberg is wearing in that movie "Two Nights in Paris"? If there is some expert on shades out there, I'd ask him to be so kind to have a look at this page to identify them. (Sorry, I'm unaible to attach that pics at the moment)

http://www.kino.de/kinofilm/2-tage-paris/fotoshow/98573.html?quelle=fotoshow

Thanks a lot everybody!!!!

Henry

PS: Good movie, by the way

Well, I'm of no help here, but I do quite like those sunglasses. So I guess, thank you for bringing those to my attention, now there's two of us searching..... :)

Edit- they don't quite look like wayfarers, but I've been wrong before...

Well, I'm of no help here, but I do quite like those sunglasses. So I guess, thank you for bringing those to my attention, now there's two of us searching..... :)

Edit- they don't quite look like wayfarers, but I've been wrong before...

They could be Persols or Oakley Frogskins or even something else. Either way, I'm imagining one of these suggestions may yield the OP some digs close enough to suit that which he desires.

I wouldn't bother u guys if that question would be THAT simple, england.

They are definetly NO WAYFARERS, and I also checked PERSOLs website.

In addition to that, they dont show any logos on the site - thats UNTYPICAL FOR OAKLEYS, even for the vintage models.

Our british friend might have a closer look before taking his mouth too full....

I wouldn't bother u guys if that question would be THAT simple, england.

They are definetly NO WAYFARERS, and I also checked PERSOLs website.

In addition to that, they dont show any logos on the site - thats UNTYPICAL FOR OAKLEYS, even for the vintage models.

Our british friend might have a closer look before taking his mouth too full....

1.) I'm not British

2.) I'm not your friend

3.) My butt itches

4.) Re-examine your last sentence. Did it make sense when you typed it?

5.) I like Prison Break, and you?

maybe that hint might help:

Instead of any logo, they showd three dots at that place one would expect some logo...

Check that pic on that page (or the gallery for more pics):

http://www.2tage-paris.de/

Sorry, the page is in German - anyway, doesnt matter

It's cool. Actually, I will get you the answer. There is a brand that always uses those three dots in a triangle.......una momento.

1.) I'm not British

2.) I'm not your friend

3.) My butt itches

4.) Re-examine your last sentence. Did it make sense when you typed it?

5.) I like Prison Break, and you?

>1.) I'm not British

>2.) I'm not your friend

>3.) My butt itches

>4.) Re-examine your last sentence. Does that REALLY make any sense to you?

Hey England:

1.) WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT? Go and get a girlfriend. Or go and get a hint thats useful for me or the others.

It's cool. Actually, I will get you the answer. There is a brand that always uses those three dots in a triangle.......una momento.
>1.) I'm not British

Hey England:

1.) WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT? Go and get a girlfriend. Or go and get a hint thats useful for me or the others.

Ha hah. I found the glasses online and was about to post them (as I noted above) until I saw your asswipe remark. Hopefully someone else will be kind enough to divulge. Wanker.

I saw that you were going to look for them after I posted that - and you replied actually in the way I expected you to do...

OK, therefore: I really DO APOLOGIZE - it was just that it hurt my vanity that you implied that I couldn't recognise a Ray Ban ... and that you called me a jerk was another point.

ANYWAY - I'm really sorry for being so nasty, and if you'd be so kind to reveal that information, I'd really appreciate that. And willing to give you MY girlfriend... OK, just kidding - dont get upset.

OK? Enough humiliation for the moment?

Sorry, folks - but the shades on the picture you posted arent those in the movie. They seem to be less - emmm - girlish.

Anyway: The sunglasses worn in the movie had THE SAME TRIANGLE OF THREE GOLDEN DOTS, just on the earpiece on the side.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH BRAND uses that logo?

I saw that you were going to look for them after I posted that - and you replied actually in the way I expected you to do...

OK, therefore: I really DO APOLOGIZE - it was just that it hurt my vanity that you implied that I couldn't recognise a Ray Ban ... and that you called me a jerk was another point.

ANYWAY - I'm really sorry for being so nasty, and if you'd be so kind to reveal that information, I'd really appreciate that. And willing to give you MY girlfriend... OK, just kidding - dont get upset.

OK? Enough humiliation for the moment?

Ha hah.

PM user Grunhauser:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=8416

Or email him through his blog/website:

http://spectaclesforhumans.blogspot.com/

He is a nice guy, owns a glasses shop, and knows tons about glasses. Surely he'll be able to tell you. I don't think that the ones I found are the right ones.

Am I looking at 2 different frames here? both are either vintage or vintage inspired. and one looks like a Blinde, with signature rivet construction. In either case, there is a style with similar contour, except the one I am familliar with is a bit softer around B measurement - upper and lower rim. Will post style name tomorrow. Sorry for tech lingo, I am writting in a hurry and have no time to explore civilian ways of expressing myself.

Suits him very well, btw.

Thanks for a "nice guy".

• 3 weeks later...