RE The Superfuture 2007 Denim project

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

So I have translated the suggestions and specs found here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=29623, put the data through my pants computer, and I have been given the final outcome of the pants.

The jean pants will appear as follows:

The fit will be a skinny, relaxed, loose, ball-crushingly tight repro/modern cut with a high-low rise, a 36 inch inseam on the right leg, a 34 inch inseam on the left, with one leg at a 21cm opening, the other at 19, and a very straight leg with a noticably tapered bootcut. There will be a buttoned zipper fly, with silver, brass, and gold hardware, and hidden rivets will be applied all over the seat area. The denim used will an american-made japanese 37 ounce variety, with a very smooth, incredibly slubby texture. The color will be a very streaky blackish-blue,with not much streakiness, and will have a neon green and white weft, with redline, orange line, black line and yellow line open-ended selvage. The arctuate, which will not be on the jeans, will be a stitched in, painted on, invisible rendering of a tetrahedron. The patch, which may or may not definitely appear on the trousers, will be made of natually synthetic vegan calf leather, elk leather and cordovan, and will feature a hamster & 2 rats eating heros from Quiznos being chased by a laser-shooting Delorean piloted by a "hard-gay" style homosexual being manually stimulated by another riding shotgun, with an aligator wearing a pair of jeans in the back seat. They will be branded "Supreme" all over, and will be widely available with a very limited release, as demonstrated by the lack of numbers that number every pair.

Gentlemen, you have just witnessed the hive mind in action.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i forgot to mention that these denim jeans will likely be made of a very heavy lightweight corduroy.

I don't like the silver hardware one bit.

it's practically completely not-non-negotiable.