stuff/ services for flight from tokyo to new york by 8pm june 6th

elle

i am looking for a flight or other travel arrangement into manhattan (or at least jfk) from tokyo, absolutely have to arrive downtown (near chinatown) by 9:00 pm the night of june 6th.

i cannot compensate you in cash, but i have the following to trade, pick 1 or some combination:

1. a ps3, 60 gb, gently used

2. a pair of rare, discontinued japanese jeans produced by a very reputable brand, or hook-ups to buying from that brand, e-mail me for the brand.

3. free/ heavily discounted services as the following:

a) as graphic designer/ visual artist, set designer/decorator and/or art director: print, web, tv/film, interactive/ gaming

B) production on a film or photography set, or for a short term interactive/ gaming project

c) as talent, i have experience modeling for prominent fashion/ culture pubs and in indie films

5. a room in san francisco on top of russian hill for up to a week; shared, but it's a very pleasant environment, complete with a yard and good company.

hit me up asap for further details on any of the above. i have pictures of the items for barter, pictures of myself, sample work, and my resume + references.

it takes 12-14 hours for trips between japan and the eastern united states, so travel arrangements will have to be solid by tomorrow 8am est (9pm today, tokyo time.) if you have a transferrable ticket you don't need, or need an air courier, or know of an empty leg on a charter, or work for an airline, or willing to pick up a hitchhiker on your jet, please contact me ASAP.