Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I lost in both my leagues this week. My opponent has brady on his team and beat me by 9. As for the SuFu league. It's hard to be too upset about losing to the 2nd place team. The season looks like it will end up being very close.

dear astrowolf,

i really really like jacobs. i dont like andre davis. and i think jacobs is an equal, if not better, fantasy aquisition compared to wayne.

i dont think i will go any lower than the trade i offered you.

if you switch walters for another one of my wrs, i still might consider it though.

crazy game last night. looking at the standings, all the 4-4 team are obviously still in the playoff hunt, and who knows, i think red you are still in it if you win your remaining games. Should be exciting down the stretch.

damn, brady is going to get to 300 FF pts before most players get to 200, thats nuts.

who in their right mind would draft brees with a #1 pick? but i agree with your sentiments as i picked him up in my $$$ league off the WW and started him alongside colston yesterday.

btw, nice week supercrap.

my league has points per completion/reception/carry; brees was projected as a top 10-15 pick. there are 12 heads in my $$ league, and i was slot 12 in the draft. hence, brees was a good pick for what was left.

maroney, however, at pick 13, was not a good move.

dear astrowolf,

i really really like jacobs. i dont like andre davis. and i think jacobs is an equal, if not better, fantasy aquisition compared to wayne.

i dont think i will go any lower than the trade i offered you.

if you switch walters for another one of my wrs, i still might consider it though.

back at ya

back at ya

switch walters with another wr, not wayne. i dont think id be interested in trading jacobs, unless wayne was involved. hes probably the only one on your roster thats in an equal tier as jacobs. well mcgehee is too, but im not really interested in him.

Harrison for Holmes?

I figured the way Harrison has been playing all season before his injury, this would be a great trade (200+ yards, 1 td). Even if he were to play this sunday against NE, I don't think he would be 100%. On the other side, Holmes has been playing great. Even though the Steelers remaining schedule has some tough/decent teams left, I think he'll still have a tremendous year with the way their offense has been clicking.

Also, I'm willing to trade him cause I don't have a big time WR. My "big time WR" if you even want to call it that is Donte' Stallworth. The rest of my WR squad consists of Donald Driver, Derrick Mason, Amani Toomer, and David Patten. It's quite sad.

What do you guys think?

i need to shake some things up

give me help at WR

im willing to let kenny watson go for a decent 3rd or 4th WR, or find me a creative package deal

brees, favre and manning all avail for trade for WR , name your price

also straight up WR swap possible for harrision, engram, white, or patten

team ballcrushers

i need to shake some things up

give me help at WR

im willing to let kenny watson go for a decent 3rd or 4th WR, or find me a creative package deal

brees, favre and manning all avail for trade for WR , name your price

also straight up WR swap possible for harrision, engram, white, or patten

team ballcrushers

i might be interested. ill shoot you an offer after im done writing this essay.