Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been cool to see Brady get 7 or 8 td's, just to see a record broken. I would guess a lot of Brady haters are glad that didn't happen though. What the fuck happened to Tennessee? Albert Hanynesworth doesn't make that much of a difference, and two rookie DB's still shouldn't let that happen. Should be a good game tomorrow night.

i am pissed i lost this week, honestly lame to me, shoulda had it, but fuck, good game.

still mad close, were all one game back more or less, craaaazy shit.

ha. you said but fuck. which is exactly what happened this week. you got raaaaped.

nah, it was close though. i was scared mcnabb would lose it for me.

ALL ONE GAME BACK OF THE COMMISH EMERITUS. Seriously though, you can just paypal me the money now, cause this season is OVA.

check whos the point leader big boy.

come playoffs, your done. and austin miles wont be able to save you this time.

Well, with bye weeks and Manningham out, I am not liking my chances today. At least daylight savings time allowed me to wake up in time from last night's activities to check my rosters.

its nuts how many teams are 5-3... yahoo definitly set up the schedule much better this year, all the games are pretty good, it used to be a fixed sched, but this time around it seems like its making up who plays who a week out or something... maybe im buggin, but its still really good week after week.

props,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i honestly am kinda lamed out homi just quit like this... i know he was moving or whatever, but its lame. it has effected the entire year, why were all with the same wins... part of the reason i sign up here on sufu is to play with people that wont quit... lame.

I'm with you man. It's really fucks up the flow of the league and the competitiveness when people quit. Plus, why would you throw down $$$ and just blow it. I have a friend who did the same thing in my other league too. He doesn't even have the excuse of moving though.

whatever man... i know that were all in the same win loss for a reason, we all got a lay up. its super lame to me. i know homi has been solid in past years, so im cool with the idea of him playing again next year, but if it were someone new, who was unproven, i would want a ban.