Supreme x Air Trainer II

I have a feeling these are just some of those random "Supreme" nikes that have nothing to do with being a collab with the store.

I agree.

e.g. Air Force 1 Supreme.

I have a feeling these are just some of those random "Supreme" nikes that have nothing to do with being a collab with the store.

but pretty sure if CT is reporting it as a collab...good chance it is...their pretty realible and accurate over there........

; )

problem is there are too many writters looking for the same info, so word spread fast.

We shall see if these are in fact Supreme, what I don't get why Crooked Tongues would get info from a US store when they are based in UK? Most of the time Supreme keep their stuff pretty tight lipped so I doubt this info is correct.

I agree.

e.g. Air Force 1 Supreme.

not sure about this, the nike "supreme" designation seems to designate some sort of special treatment in the production of the shoe itself beyond a "premium" designation (e.g. design on midsole, weird animal fabrics). i don't see anything in the pic to indicate this.

it's definitely supreme as in supreme nyc. the scepticism is definitely understandable but at ct we at least attempt to put in a few more minutes than some of the other cut and paste quick fixers - i've seen so many colossal errors lately in blogdom that indicate a complete lack of knowedge from the sites in question.

dont flame me fan boy

Supreme prides itself on being a skate shop that makes products relevent to skaters

I loved the Dunk Hi I loved the Blazer I dont even like Vans and i had to admit those halfcabs were dope

I look at these and Im wondering wtf looks like a halfass collabo but because of the brand its gona get under released and over hyped