White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally am more stoked on dior hi's. The lanvins look sick but they're not really my style. I'm pretty stoked on these ones right now:

img10422347802.jpeg

I liked these too, but I don't think they are very practical. You gotta wear really skinny jeans and have them tucked in. Otherwise they just look like plain black sneakers, ugly ones at that.

Yes, please post pics of those brown ones!

Hey what do you guys prefer... Lanvin high tops strap or no strap??

I saw a pair of black patent high tops with no straps for 20% off. They look the same as cuddlysheep's but with no strap. I cant decide if I should get them or not!!

20% go ahead and get it. specially if its your size.

Yes, please post pics of those brown ones!

Hey what do you guys prefer... Lanvin high tops strap or no strap??

I saw a pair of black patent high tops with no straps for 20% off. They look the same as cuddlysheep's but with no strap. I cant decide if I should get them or not!!

i dont kow if its already been mentioned in this thread, but do lanvins run one size larger than tagged, or smaller?

who dis be??

The guy who posted the picture of his brown Lanvins posted them in a cheap designer shoe orgy with D&G and Gucci tag teaming the Lanvins.

i dont kow if its already been mentioned in this thread, but do lanvins run one size larger than tagged, or smaller?

Honestly, I bought a 12US (11UK) and that's my normal size. I tried on an 11 but them shits were way too tight. I bought the high tops with no straps by the way. :)

they run a size bigger, im speaking on the strap version.im not sure how the no straps are fitted,but i normally wear 8.5. a size 6 is 10.5 insole it fits my 10.25 feet perfect.i like to wear mine slightly fitted. with barely any toe room. and they dont have half sizes.

The guy who posted the picture of his brown Lanvins posted them in a cheap designer shoe orgy with D&G and Gucci tag teaming the Lanvins.

Honestly, I bought a 12US (11UK) and that's my normal size. I tried on an 11 but them shits were way too tight. I bought the high tops with no straps by the way. :)

d&g and gucci, how sad...

they run a size bigger, im speaking on the strap version.im not sure how the no straps are fitted,but i normally wear 8.5. a size 6 is 10.5 insole it fits my 10.25 feet perfect.i like to wear mine slightly fitted. with barely any toe room. and they dont have half sizes.

interesting. so i guess a tagged US9 in the strapped version will fit a size 10. while the unstrapped version run true to size.

I wonder if Barney's is kicking themselves for only ordering a few pairs of the high tops since they are selling like fucking hot cakes. They could have easily ordered half the colors and still sold out of most of the popular sizes.

Let's hope they buy a little more for the Spring 08 season. :) Those khaki/bronze joints are callin' me.

yeah,sufu definately did a good job at stirring a buzz,cause barneys got raided for these shoes.yeah i was surprised they only had two colors available for sf barneys black patent and khaki.i havent been back since but i was looking at thier catalouge for whats coming in and those were the only ones i saw for this season.

the bronze definately takes it. im actually pickin up certian clothes now to go with it even if i dont even have it yet.get ready for spring ahahahah.

I wonder if Barney's is kicking themselves for only ordering a few pairs of the high tops since they are selling like fucking hot cakes. They could have easily ordered half the colors and still sold out of most of the popular sizes.

Let's hope they buy a little more for the Spring 08 season. :) Those khaki/bronze joints are callin' me.