Magic show in Las Vegas

jjs home

I was curious if anyone knew anything about the Magic show this August. I've been invited to go with a store I work with, and I was wondering if anyone had anything to share about it?

I've never been before so I'm interested in what I should expect from the experoence. Like what jumps off out there? Who should I expect to see? What type of people are gonna be there? and pretty much just any infrmation you can give me.

I know I might be asking what some of ya'll feel are basic questions, but I dn't know a great deal about the show. All information and stories are appreciated.

If you got a story to share feel free to use my thread, and last but not least whats the honey situtaion gonna be like there?

yo, jj, Magic is cool, Pool, an offspring of Magic, is the where you really want to be though. Better yet, try and get to Bread&Butter Barcelona or Berlin in July. I'm actually heading to Barcelona on the 6th of July out of NY for B&B there...I'll be in NYC on the 1st, and we should hook up (BTW, this is know5tyle) and I'll fill you in. But definitely you should get to Magic just for the exposure to the industry. You should know what goes on there.

ummm..i aint lived in queens in 10 years

haha

i'm in BK

and i just had my Nike iD appointment this past saturday.......no air force mids left, atlest that what they told me...........i need to go and make another color way...def better overall choices then the site............we def need to chill this time when u around.......

www.wellbred.org