SuFu Boyz Klub

wEstSidE

thumb_GG-Multipack38046.jpg

You guys, don't ask me why I know but this is not your regular deoderant product. I believe it goes up where girls always get sandgrains stuck when they go swimming by the creek...

That part I know 'cause I sometimes watch them when they swim....

from the bushes....

with my army suit...

and waterbaloons...

and....

and.......

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use this stuff to deodorize my big peen. dude can get pretty stanky after a long day working in the toolshed, building and hammering things.

somehow i think that would result in a very painful and itchy outbreak on your tallywhacker.

like once when i was like 13 i whacked off with conditioner. bad idea 13 year old self.

i dont know, i wouldnt doubt that that was the ideal outfit for the a/e popped collar "bro" of the 1890's. i bet they are also stuck in some child labor system and are swull as shit and could easily rape us a new asshole. they are probably 18-25, evrerryyyone looked younger back then, probably practicing magicians as well (notice how the one on the wall disappeared the hats of the other two, to expose them to the impending rain that the child shaman to his right is about the conjur). dont fuck with these kids, they are the soul of the boys club. child laboring mages.