The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

So after getting the jeans, i went ahead and said goodbye to my homies for the better part of the month:

PC100008.jpg

PC100010.jpg

l-r: lvc 47's, wh x sufu660, wh800, take 5 x momotaro

Then, it was dinner time. Homemade corned beef, cabbage & potatoes courtesy of my mom.

PC100001.jpg

Tried to explain to Banana & Buddy about the whole FH World Tour thing, they were more interested in begging for the food pictured above.

PC100003.jpg

7-8 hours later...

5am, drinking coffee & Monking it up getting ready for work

PC110012.jpg

Buddy was despondent that i was going to work.

PC110013.jpg

"Daddy, i demand that you acknowledge my sad face."

More to come later tonight...

ok ok i admit it...i just had to try on the jeans(so historic). i had em on for like 45 minutes, and i hung out and smoked a spliff with them on, and they are so comfy i almost forgot to take them off... after doing so, im trying to get down boys and girls. why not? i'll sacrifice a month from the 66xx contest for this. i read the entire journal, and donated a lil' somethin' somethin'. this is epic, i feel most fortunate getting to see them up close and personal. i need a skull belt in my life!

tg's comfort-soft crotch repair is superb...

i was planning on goin up to RVA this week (cause i got a little vacation time to burn up) when I got word earlier in the week that Lendo was goin to be on the tour. it was fuckin disgusting out yesterday and Lendo was feelin a bit under the weather, but, he was cool enough to hook me up with a "day" spot on the tour. here's what went down. . .

next to the FC's

PC130003.jpg

on our way to the drug store i notice Lendo has a nice collection of coffee cups.

PC130005.jpg

PC130006.jpg

my man Lendo gettin carded for the drugs. kids, don't try this at home, but you can make meth with this shit.

PC130007.jpg

in case you're wondering what Lendo has in that coffee cup on his back porch

PC130008.jpg

got drunk with the Santa Twins

PC130009.jpg

got the drugs and we're off the next place. . .

PC130010.jpg

miserable out. . . not open today.

PC130011.jpg

Lendo and I drove around looking for breakfast, even tho it's three in the afternoon. we were tryin to avoid this place cause the home fries suck, but the other two places were closed. the waitress was super coked up. later Salaam would refer to the "old" diner as a greasy spoon. it still is.

PC130020.jpg

PC130021.jpg

Lendo found a biz card for the owner of a sleazy strip club on the floor of the bathroom. i picked it up and put it in the tour book for memories. haha.

PC130012.jpg

PC130019.jpg

we are later joined by the one and only. . . Salaami!

PC130025.jpg

the "new" 3rd Street Diner

PC130029.jpg

and a quick jump out ala Beatle-style and we're off to find Poopslush. . .

PC130032.jpg

this is how nasty it is out.

PC130031.jpg

we're lookin for Poopslush. we hear he lives somewhere around here. Salaam is rockin major cuffs on the Denime's!

PC130033.jpg

i'm tryin to set up a shot with the timer when Lendo tells me my fly is down.

PC130034.jpg

we finally find the mysterious Poopslush!!

PC130036.jpg

head over to the coffeeshop and the sun shines a little light down on our SuperMeetUp.

PC130038.jpg

PC130042.jpg

PC130040.jpg

i got totally tweaked out on some "mama kwana bama-somethin" coffee

PC130049.jpg

in the middle of the coffeeshop Poop busts out his Oni's. Probably the most sickest denim I've ever put my hands on. those jeans need to be seen and held to be appreciated. (go +rep Poopslush now!!!)

PC130055.jpg

and finally, a group denimz shot.

PC130045.jpg

afterwards, Poopslush split to go to Philly. Salaam and I go back and kick it at Lendo's. there's enough japanese denim in the house to raise the eyebrows of the neighbors. Buddy and Banana are chillin and my leg of the tour comes to an end. the jeans were cool to wear (supersoft) and the book was pretty fuckin dope. big thanks to Lendo for hookin it up, lettin me use his camera and hangin out with my VA sufu bros. peace.

salaam! you never respond to my messages- i need my jeans back! I'll be home on saturday until like the 11th or some shit, when can we meet up?

I've got a ton of pictures from Friday-today that i'm chopping and waiting to upload to photobucket..

In the meantime, here's a little dog walking action!!

PC120066.jpg

Plastic bags, always very important on any dog walk. Plus, semi-butt shot.

PC120062.jpg

Pups getting their sniff on, in a neighborhood full of dogs always an important moment (dogs' daily news concept).

PC120071.jpg

A little view of the city from Q94 hill, and another semi-butt shot.

PC120069.jpg

Buddy & Banana, looking awesome and whatnot.

PC120072.jpg

Awkward pose-pose photo op.

PC120073.jpg

And the journey of the FH's continues...

Bonus shot!

Salaami trying his best Markmont impersonation whilst rocking the FH's.

232233createagif.gif

IRALEX!!!my bad shorty shit has been hectic as fuck baby girl, i've been working everyday since the end of november weekends included, and i have 6 consecutive days to go. (speaking of which for the record iralex's APC are the super sick, no girl has beaten up a pair like this, japanese denim or not). i'll bring them to you myself...saturday after work.

he didn't mention it, but the jeans poopslush had on @ the coffeshop were his new eternals(low rise jawns). if those oni's aren't ''grail'' theres no suck thing. you have to see them in person or you ain't seen them.the texture of broken oni denim is almost undescribeable. that's the same coffee shop that i interviewed @ for a job at the local ''premium'' denim shop. i got rejected.

big ups markmont, i had to hold my eye open, i cant front. the FH getup is for all my SE crew...:D

I'm going to have to apologize, i'm not great at the updating daily. I work 12hrs a day so i tend to be pretty spent once my day is done. Here's a bit of my first full day (last Friday) with the most excellent Flathead jawns.

Friday morning and the dogs have promptly curled up in bed ready to sleep on & off most of the day, the jerks!

PC100011-1.jpg

City morning but dumpster light.

PC110021.jpg

First thing, time to hit my favorite coffee spot.

PC110015.jpg

PC110019.jpg

They roast their own beans, some seriously good dark roast.

PC110016.jpg

The FH's & I patiently waiting for our fill.

PC110017.jpg

More to come my friends. Duty calls & someone needs a ride somewhere...

PC110029.jpg