Sale at Barney's CO-OP....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped by the Houston Galleria store today, kinda weak - lots of tacky screenprinted tees, some store-brand buttondowns, and a bunch of jeans, but nothing like the selection available online. I only picked up a pair of CM tight raws

Well basically the sale starts for real in the stores tomorrow, some has already occured online. There will be a 40% mark down on most APC, PS Smith, Nudies (even Steven fit $109), Levis (Match stick $109), True Reliogion, Acne, Trovata, Cheap Monday ($39 dollars now) , and some Rag and bone are all on sale. In Womens alot of designer like DVF, Hannii Y, Philip Lim 3.1, Daryl K. The Co-op in Austin always has a lot of good stock, you can get their number from the website. In a couple weeks Nice Collective, more Kid Robot, and more BBC will drop. Cheers

please do herps...i got a postcard in the mail two days ago about this...up to 40% off like guy a few post above me stated.

i was planning on going this morning, but i stayed up all night like always so im about to go to sleep for the day..ill hit it up early tom. morning.

im sure the atl store carries all the same shit as here.

im back.

ill post a detailed list of items i found later on.

I bought:

Band of outsiders button down (insane details = sorta explains why this shit's 245 bucks retail)

Martin Margiela Spiderweb U neck Tee (I've been eyeing this motherfucker for the past 4 months)

Rogan Cotton riders jacket with silk hermes scarf like lining with RIRI zippers

(Rogan totally stepped up their game)

SEX

well,

to compensate for the insane spending

breakfast:

-slice of bread with jam

lunch

-udon noodle

dinner

-chicken and rice

snack: apples

that's what i've been eating for the past two months...

im back.

ill post a detailed list of items i found later on.

I bought:

Band of outsiders button down (insane details = sorta explains why this shit's 245 bucks retail)

Martin Margiela Spiderweb U neck Tee (I've been eyeing this motherfucker for the past 4 months)

Rogan Cotton riders jacket with silk hermes scarf like lining with RIRI zippers

(Rogan totally stepped up their game)

SEX

.... you got these things at Barneys Co-Op? What fucking Barneys Co-Op are you shopping at?

.... you got these things at Barneys Co-Op? What fucking Barneys Co-Op are you shopping at?

a barney's coop located in an area where everyone still thinks

citizens of humanity and square toe shoes are HOT.

went to coop picked up two band of outsiders shirts for 130 dollars (a fucking steal). Lots of shit was on sale, corpus, all of marc jacobs, rogan, dior (cropped pea coat for 800 bucks size 40, 44), junya wantabe, some shoes. unfortunately, no apc clothing was on sale. i heard june 6th for that.

saw kayne west in the next fitting room too.

My coop has that stuff too, all mmm marked down but nothing I have to have like fall gear. They also have the junya checked converse down to 59 bux too. The grove coop doesn't carry mm. Rag bone not on sale yet neither is apc.