Nom de Guerre

mrsaulr

yeah pretty sure ndg is all 30% off. that was in the store but not sure about online.

It's all 20% off right now (online and off), which is also the usual superfuture discount. If anyone wants anything, let me know.

lol, that blackbird site is absolutly awsome, i like i alot of the ndg stuff on there and alot of the other stuff aswell, has any one from the uk ever bought any thing from them that can tell me about how mcuh shipping usualy costs? or does any one know?

lol, that blackbird site is absolutly awsome, i like i alot of the ndg stuff on there and alot of the other stuff aswell, has any one from the uk ever bought any thing from them that can tell me about how mcuh shipping usualy costs? or does any one know?

Just pm me ruach, I'm sure he'll help you out, seeing as he works there.

It's all 20% off right now (online and off), which is also the usual superfuture discount. If anyone wants anything, let me know.

wait a sec, sufu discount is 20%? i thought it was 10%?

if it's 20%, i may just pick up those ted baker espirit's i've been lusting over...

wait a sec, sufu discount is 20%? i thought it was 10%?

if it's 20%, i may just pick up those ted baker espirit's i've been lusting over...

10% is the instore discount. :(

Although, after shipping is factored in, the two often end up being pretty close.