Fly Milk Blazers

broneck

i pretty much shit directly into my boxers when i saw these

http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php?showtopic=50833

But there's surprisingly little information out there about the release of such a wonderful shoe. Are they going to be regionally exclusive to China, or more of a global scale release? Exclusive to top tier dealers, or slightly more on the GR scale of things.

Any information regarding such lovely Blazers would be fantastic and I would definitely kill my, or anyone else's, firstborn to acquire.

from the good people at crookedtongues.com

Got milk? One of the most madcap concepts for a shoe to date, based on Shanghai SB stockist Fly honcho Jeff Han's previous occupation at the Kwong Ming dairy, this Blazer SB is a fine example of stretching an in-joke into a piece of footwear. With the assistance of Matt Irving of the Delphi Collective, designer of 2004's earthy 'Hunter' Reese Forbe pro-model, and a fierce opponent of all things mediocre, the results are definitely an acquired taste, but we've got to tilt a milkman's cap to the involved crew for gleefully ignoring the less-is-more approach to this sacred silhouette.

From the striped laces and heel panel in the Bright Dairy colours, that also capture the look of a straw, harking back to the free milk at school era, the gum midsole and blue toe, the soft rawhide suede lace-stay or the perforated toebox, which serves a purpose with this model's usual suffocating properties, there's plenty of welcome tinkering at work, though we're wishing that the cheap-looking Chinese lettering on the heel (meaning 'milk') was stitched rather than printed. Additionally, the vast nylon carton tongue graphic and 'missing person' image of Jeff (apparently supplied by his girlfriend directly to Irving and company, behind the subject's back) on the heel tab laughs in the face of an audience who are obsessed with a back to basic approach, and makes them busier than a rumour-led Primark opening, but for those who know the background and are willing to accept that rocking them with denim minimises the novelty tie factor, it's a suprisingly wearable release that's due for a worldwide release very soon.

Guest StuckOnStupid
I'm a big blazer fan. My favorite Nike shoe right there.

On this one, I'm half way between "that is the corniest shit I've ever seen", and "I'm ready to start selling my Organs in an HK alley to cop"

Hmmmmmmm...

that succinctly summed up my feelings on the shoe. who's the chinaman on it?

edit* sans the chinaman and the text accompanying him, this is the dopest shit ive seen in a long time. love those colors, gosh.

• 3 weeks later...
Best nike sb blazer ever done is this one http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=8175

White on black suede whith the fat old school swosh! The perfect clean look. I do not understand the tounge on the milk blazer. It is just to muck goin on.

I like the White on black leather better...But to each his own, yeah?

Blazers are painful to wear.

Quite possibly the worst shoe 3v3r.

No.