For the Ladies..Your best fitting Raw's you have found and why?

intodeep

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait till you see the Flat Head women's jeans that are being released this summer...

insane.. 3XXX denim and the most perfect slim fit i've ever seen and a super long inseam.. yum.

^^ women's flatheads! :D any idea how they might fit a girl with some junk in the trunk?

I wear 25 SSK, they're real comfortable now though couldn't button them originally.

00 in skull lindas has probably made me barren. But they button up. They're 100% cotton and hence do not stretch much. I'd go with 1, or even a 2 for a size 27.

i agree. i wear 27 SSK comfortably now, but couldn't button them up when i was at Self Edge. Size 1 one-wash indigo Lindas are killing me; took me about 2 hours to get them past the thighs even with a wet stretch and then the crotch/upper thigh seams ripped (spent about 4 hours reinforcing them). :( they button up now, so i'll see how they fit over the next few weeks...

^awesome, will selfedge be carrying them?

pix?

For sure.. we should have them in July...

I have denimbirds dry bootcut-which was my first pair. Recently I got PBJ 1069 women's slim which are very comfortable as well. It's much darker than the denimbirds and has a completely different texture. The flatheads for women definitely sound interesting-and I can't wait to see what they look like.

Some pics...

for reference I'm 5'5", 110lb.

CanonNewpics029.jpg

CanonNewpics018.jpg

DSCN1928-1.jpg

DSCN1921-1.jpg

my girlfriend is looking into buying a pair of lindas. for those of you who own a pair, what would you recommend sizing for (i.e. thigh? waist? etc.) i had to size my 5010xx to accomodate my thighs; just wondering if lindas are the same way. as it stands, she needs a 00 to fit snug on her hips but the thigh measurement is pretty unforgiving. thanks in advance.

flat heads for the mrs... consider those kopped kiya

They're really amazing.. we'll have them by the end of this week, from size 26 to 32.

my girlfriend is looking into buying a pair of lindas. for those of you who own a pair, what would you recommend sizing for (i.e. thigh? waist? etc.) i had to size my 5010xx to accomodate my thighs; just wondering if lindas are the same way. as it stands, she needs a 00 to fit snug on her hips but the thigh measurement is pretty unforgiving. thanks in advance.

I bought a pair for my girlfriend...the waist and hips stretch out much easier than the thighs. The thighs on hers still fit her very snug, but this is probably a good thing, as they will fit nicely once they reach their maximum stretch after a few long months.

Generally I think having them skin-tight in the thigh area looks good for women, not so much for guys, and uncomfortable thighs just come with the territory on Skulls.

If your girlfriend sizes up to accomodate for her thighs, she'll probably end up regretting it after a few months. Just my 2 cents.

I bought a pair for my girlfriend...the waist and hips stretch out much easier than the thighs. The thighs on hers still fit her very snug, but this is probably a good thing, as they will fit nicely once they reach their maximum stretch after a few long months.

Generally I think having them skin-tight in the thigh area looks good for women, not so much for guys, and uncomfortable thighs just come with the territory on Skulls.

If your girlfriend sizes up to accomodate for her thighs, she'll probably end up regretting it after a few months. Just my 2 cents.

thanks! just what we needed to hear. she's used to a tight fit all the way down the leg, but with X% stretch, so it'll likely just be something a little different to get used to. the thigh measurement isn't dangerously low on size 00, just something like 0.2cm less than her current favorite jeans. since they're one wash, this should be perfect.

did you buy the lindas one-wash or raw? i'm wondering if i should just suck it up for a few more months; i might have sized down too much

did you buy the lindas one-wash or raw? i'm wondering if i should just suck it up for a few more months; i might have sized down too much

Bought them raw and then hot-soaked them. They fit snug raw, and tight (uncomfortable) post-soak, and have now stretched so that the only tight spot anymore is right around the upper thigh...will make for some nice whiskers though :D. It's been about 3 weeks now.

edit: I can try to get fit pics up in the next couple days if anyone's interested.

not raw. :\

those do remind me of the a77 batcave latex fetish pants. if they were closer to 100$ i'd probably buy them hahaha.

the only raws i'm waiting to break in are still the lindas and a pair of whyreds. washed the nudies a few times--they're ok. the pbjs are wearing nicely. i'm definitely interested to see womens' FH and womens' somets in real life.

sometgirlfitsdd9.jpg

(somets)

anyone have any specs or personal fitpics w/ womens' somets?