iPhone Vs. LG Prada

how would you like to communicate?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. how would you like to communicate?

• iPhone
    • LG Prada phone
    • smoke signals

A friend has the LG Prada and it's pretty cool. However, it looks like the iPhone is gonna do a few things better. For example, for text messaging, the LG Prada just puts a number pad on the touch screen just like with any other phone and then you have to press the number buttons several times to get the letter you want, while the iPhone's way of doing it looks much better.

Meizu M8

meizu_m8.jpg

suppose to be cheaper, smaller, and better than the iPhone....man the Chinese can do anything LOL

The Chinese scares me. Not that they can do things cheaper but for the blatant disregard for laws like copyright laws, intellectual property etc etc. I wont be surprised LG slam them with a huge law suit. Provided LG can actually find them of course.

The battery life on the i phone is only 5hrs while using the audio player. Give this phone a month of use and the battery life will probably be down to around 3hrs or so.

the iphone is going to be a minor disaster, i think. i've heard a lot of neg feedback from people who've handled them.

I've handled it on two separate occasions and I think it will be a hit. I don't like that it doesn't have the latest technology, I don't like the price either but I will get one as soon as I can. From the time that I played with it I didn't really have any complains, the battery life is pretty good and there are a lot of new features that will make many Mac users get this phone.

It's not a business phone/blackberry, it's a cool phone with lots of features that will appeal to gadget freaks and rich people that want to have the newest thing out there.

I've handled it on two separate occasions and I think it will be a hit. I don't like that it doesn't have the latest technology, I don't like the price either but I will get one as soon as I can. From the time that I played with it I didn't really have any complains, the battery life is pretty good and there are a lot of new features that will make many Mac users get this phone.

Apple seems to hesitate when incorporating a flurry latest technology because it may not work together well. Look at the Tmobile MDA. That shit was action packed with things you could do to it but its been pulled off the market.

Guest doubletap
nokia n95 with a magic battery would be preety near perfect

truth. thats a sick phone, kind of wish i would have bought that over my k800i.

i know about 3 to 4 people who've played around with the iphone, 3 of the 4 gave me a negative review and the last one gave me a positive review with a lot of "if they can improve this.... and this.."

their complaints were:

battery life for talk time being low compared to standard phones

getting to the dialing screen was a minor hassle that got annoying after ten minutes

no third party apps

no ipod games

the size

EDGE network

no expansion slot

no removable battery (on a phone! are they nuts?!)

2 mp camera

no wireless sync

however, everyone noted that the screen is flawless, and that the touchscreen was mostly a breeze to use... getting used to using the qwerty touchpad was a little iffy at first...

anyways, i think the iphone is all flash and that i assume that later models will be way better. i feel bad for people who jump on the bandwagon right away is all.