i can't believe it...

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

the worst waywt thread got locked.

was the positive rep from a couple of badly dressed singaporeans really worth it?

do you really think that this offensive strike will get you any singaporean-sex?

sadly, the most to be gained is a nice/cute pm or a pat-on-the-back comment or two... maybe a free meal via the "what are you eating today thread" if ever you happen to end up in singapore. i hope you feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that you have destroyed such an important thread that has brought countless amounts of joy to so many. bravo. very un-fucking-necessary to say the least.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just pity the fool that made fun of sycamore by calling him super gay,i mean, we are talking about the poster of this:

Hilarious enough it had to come to this.

I train Muay Thai and have big legs, do something snitch.

italian.jpg

My homoerotic pose is for you since you can't stop looking at my waywt pics and thinking of something harsh in the process of looking at my pictures to say about me.

Dickriding seems to be an activity lots of you have in common, and sadly in a soft spot inside you, enjoy it.

u don't wanna mess with a 5 feet tall semi-asian muay thai "fighter", now ur life is done, just look at his amazing physique.

Guest jmatsu

a couple of singaporeans get a bunch of consecutive "unpositive" commentary all in a row and guess what? the MAN shuts us down.

i guess we should all just hold hands and sing kumbaya(?)...

i just pity the fool that made fun of sycamore by calling him super gay,i mean, we are talking about the poster of this:

u don't wanna mess with a 5 feet tall semi-asian muay thai "fighter", now ur life is done, just look at his amazing physique.

I would never mess with someone with a blanket like that :eek:

Guest jmatsu
I neg repped her.

dude, you don't like me and i don't like you, but i agree and will definitly jump on this shit!

anyone else want to jump on the singaporean neg rep train feel free...

i can't speak for the rest of the singaporeans, so i'll speak just for myself.

suffice to say that i've been reading the worst waywt thread, and whilst the negativity is disquieting, i didn't think that it would warrant the thread lock.

i appreciate the intervention on the moderators' part. but repression only serves to encourage dissent. and this thread is the proof of it.

criticism is part and parcel of an iterative learning process, and i try my best to accept it. appearing in worst waywt isn't the happiest thing for me, but sure, i respect that your tastes differ from mine. as such, i never thought it necessary to be defensive.

the recent manifestation of singaporean-hate is alarming though. and i feel almost personally responsible i suppose because i'm possibly the most "visible" singaporean on this forum.

to clarify:

i post frequently because this is a "what are you wearing today" thread. it would be a different matter if this was a "post your best fit" thread. participation is fun, and i'll admit, so is getting positive feedback. i'm however also aware there is positive rep inflation because i'm a female, in a male dominated forum.

nevertheless, i believe rep is also given not just for the quality of one's fits but also for many other variables. my rep is not the deciding measure for how well i dress. i've never assumed that nor should you assume that about me.

people are always wary of the "other", and it's easy to see why sufu-singaporeans are an easy target. i can't be sure why we are simultaneously becoming very visible at this point - all but two of the singaporeans on sufu were strangers to me before. but i suspect it's the same phenomenon as when you meet someone from your hometown when you're travelling overseas - there's an immediate sense of camaraderie. this is especially so, when you come from a tiny country which is so under-represented in the larger global perspective.

i don't think we intended for our interaction to be exclusive. but i will apologise if it has come across that way. on the contrary, i think there have been several occasions where singaporeans have been welcoming with regards to visits to our island.

i will agree however that discussions on humidity and guessing locations has gotten rather indulgent. singaporeans reading this - henceforth, let's be a little more prudent. lah.

someone please tell me that 'lah' stands for the prominent lolikon community,

Little Angels Hentai, and that

what soepom just said translates out to:

'Let us be more prudent. And, download drawings of 10 year old girls getting

fucked by fifteen alien dicks filled with acid green sperm."

someone please tell me that 'lah' stands for the prominent lolikon community,

Little Angels Hentai, and that

what soepom just said translates out to:

'Let us be more prudent. And, download drawings of 10 year old girls getting

fucked by fifteen alien dicks filled with acid green sperm."

dude i was gonna talk about "lah" too, and what right does soepom have to speak on the behalf of singaporeans? am i missing something here?

Guest jmatsu
i can't speak for the rest of the singaporeans, so i'll speak just for myself.

suffice to say that i've been reading the worst waywt thread, and whilst the negativity is disquieting, i didn't think that it would warrant the thread lock.

i appreciate the intervention on the moderators' part. but repression only serves to encourage dissent. and this thread is the proof of it.

criticism is part and parcel of an iterative learning process, and i try my best to accept it. appearing in worst waywt isn't the happiest thing for me, but sure, i respect that your tastes differ from mine. as such, i never thought it necessary to be defensive.

the recent manifestation of singaporean-hate is alarming though. and i feel almost personally responsible i suppose because i'm possibly the most "visible" singaporean on this forum.

to clarify:

i post frequently because this is a "what are you wearing today" thread. it would be a different matter if this was a "post your best fit" thread. participation is fun, and i'll admit, so is getting positive feedback. i'm however also aware there is positive rep inflation because i'm a female, in a male dominated forum.

nevertheless, i believe rep is also given not just for the quality of one's fits but also for many other variables. my rep is not the deciding measure for how well i dress. i've never assumed that nor should you assume that about me.

people are always wary of the "other", and it's easy to see why sufu-singaporeans are an easy target. i can't be sure why we are simultaneously becoming very visible at this point - all but two of the singaporeans on sufu were strangers to me before. but i suspect it's the same phenomenon as when you meet someone from your hometown when you're travelling overseas - there's an immediate sense of camaraderie. this is especially so, when you come from a tiny country which is so under-represented in the larger global perspective.

i don't think we intended for our interaction to be exclusive. but i will apologise if it has come across that way. on the contrary, i think there have been several occasions where singaporeans have been welcoming with regards to visits to our island.

i will agree however that discussions on humidity and guessing locations has gotten rather indulgent. singaporeans reading this - henceforth, let's be a little more prudent. lah.

there's going to be quite a few turds that read the comment above and mistakenly start to sympathize. don't be fooled. remember the devil is clever. he can also take the form of a female singaporean.

first of all no one has explictly hated on singapore. the few unpositive posted comments throughout were directed to soepoem/slut's fits and seemingly (by opinon) distasteful disposition.

there is an abundance of members who claim to take the "what are you wearing today thread" literally all the time (soepom and her slut included). don't fuckin front. people don't want to admit it, but what's the point of posting an ensemble on a fashion forum if one wasn't semi-confident or proud of his/her fit?

i for one, have never blessed sopoem nor her slut with neg rep (this will remain to be seen), but have liberally commented upon posts which i did not fancy. is this a problem? is the huge manifesto above really that necessary??

singapore has nothing to do with the nonpositive commentary or supposed neg rep. i might just speak for myself, but i wouldn't give a shit if she was from paris, london, or tokyo. i think most people on this forum are equal opportunity in terms of nonpositive commentary and neg repping. i.e. see some shit, thus talk some shit.

and to hell with all this nonsense about singaporeans being friendly and welcoming members to their little country. so what? do you want a pat on the back? positive rep?

i met a couple of members. one in 2 from tokyo, one from holland...

guess what? they were pleasant as well.

i also don't get the comradery senitment. just becauce i see a japanese person in another country or on this board doesn't automatically make me want to suck their dicks, have some sort of meetup, form at team, etc. i don't know if singapore is somesort of asian utopia and i don't want to know.

get over yourself. i just feel that your a vicitim of your own deluded narcissism. i doubt that, were there actually a record producer amongst superfuture members that you'd get a contract. thanks but not thanks for your recent musical endeavors.

i don't like most of her clothes and some people feel the same way. it's as simple as that. deal with it.

this thread wasn't even about fucking singapore/slut/soepoem.

IT'S ABOUT MOD OPPRESSION.

and i feel that soepoem is mistaken when she claims that alot of her neg rep is based on her gender. this accusation of apparent sexism has no basis whatsoever. i doubt serpahrim, coco, tg, jj, etc have ever attempted to apeal or argue unwarranted neg rep due to their gender. what a fucking bitch, seriously.

i for one, have never blessed sopoem nor her slut with neg rep (this will remain to be seen), but have liberally commented upon posts which i did not fancy. is this a problem? is it the huge manifesto above really that necessary??

she actually said the opposite, that she was getting a lot of positive rep because of her gender and i guess it's pretty hard to say it ain't the case.

unfortunetly, that's all i have to say for now, back to fixed-income valuation study...

edit: sayword was faster than me...

Guest jmatsu
she actually said the opposite, that she was getting a lot of positive rep because of her gender and i guess it's pretty hard to say it ain't the case.

unfortunetly, that's all i have to say for now, back to fixed-income valuation study...

edit: sayword was faster than me...

okay my bad, i edited it.

there's going to be quite a few turds that read the comment above and mistakenly start to sympathize. don't be fooled. remember the devil is clever. he can also take the form of a female singaporean.

hahahahaha, clap clap clap, JMATSU is leading the SUFU HOLY CRUSADES

im sorry, usually i agree with the majority of alot of wat jmatsu along with alot of you guys have to say...but beyond agreeing or not...whats the point of this lol. i get the point that the way these kids dress dont impress you but whats with this senseless hating...? . btu then again, i guess this is supertrash... but this isnt even entertaining, its just bland and silly.

and im not "sympathizing" with anyone but i cant help but side with soepom on this one just cuz of the way some of you guys are approaching this

but on another note, why lock the worst waywt thread? lol...mods, you really cant say you didnt see this coming...another thread thats even more focused on the singapore kids.

And I thought I killed the original thread when I commented on the ballistic, korean poster.

Normally, I don't mind the moderating at all, but lowrey locked the thread with the wrong understanding.

As jmatsu stated, it was never about painting singaporeans with a broad stroke. The focus was on two women, who happened to be singaporean.

It definitely was about the overload of affectations exhibited by the two - if they were from any other country & exhibited the same characteristics, it wouldn't be any less annoying.

Perhaps it's an asian thing...too cute, too kawaii, too best-friendy - (b)lah.