Question

junglejane

i'm really fucking angry at this fucking thread.

i fucking said it is schlick, schlick goddamnit.

"The most significant contribution the comic made to popular culture has been the popularization of the onomatopoeia "fap" for the sound of male masturbation. While Clay did not invent it (the source is VIZ Media's translation of Heartbroken Angels), his use of "fap" has led it to become an almost universal term online. The term was first used in his third comic produced in April 28, 1999 and appears to be the first appearance of the term on the internet.[10] In a similar vein, Clay used the onomatopoeia "schlick" for the sound of female masturbation."-Wikipedia

All this discussion, has anybody here even taken the time out of their day to get their gf/wife/ho off, and listen to their pussy for what sound it makes? I swear if you rub her clit and listen closely, it's a fip fip fip sound generated by the combination of friction, brushing pubes, and light lubrication. Fingering is a different sound altogether - probably the schlick schlick sound somebody said earlier.