jhey

is it an ok fit now?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. is it an ok fit now?

• yes
    • ehh
    • no

I did not size up I got my true size.

The legs got bigger from me sitting down. My knees stretched the pants.

I really doubt you bought your true waist size. You are probably overestimating how big you actually are. Heres a picture of my 5507s which are bought in my true waist size and slung low.

ppud5.jpg

I really doubt you bought your true waist size. You are probably overestimating how big you actually are. Heres a picture of my 5507s which are bought in my true waist size and slung low.

ppud5.jpg

Those look sick.:cool: I guess i'll just have to sell them.

ppud5.jpg

You bought those one-wash?

eddy's are the right fit but if he went 1 size down then it would look more sick more slimmer ....but w\either way theyre sick!

Nah....

If he sized down one, it would probably not look or feel comfortable. I have those in a 32 (my true size) as well, and that's exactly how they should fit.

a "more sick more slimmer" fit would be better achieved with the 5010's

• 2 weeks later...

So, I sold those, and I just ordered the 31s. I did some rough math, and it will equal just about the same as the first time i tried on the 32s, which looked nothing at all like they did after I kept wearing them. It was much slimmer and a perfect fit in my opinion.

I'm real excited for these new ones. I wish it wasn't so hot out though. :(

At first when I looked at them, I honestly said, "Better, but not a huge improvement". But when you said that they're quite tight on you, I was trying to think why they looked weird. It's definitely because of the excessive stacking See, if you were like 6' or something, the fit would be fine. But the way you're wearing them now makes your legs look tiny and stubby. It's such an easy solution--just cuff them once or twice. You can still stack, just njot so much. I think once you cuff those jeans will look really fucking good.

By the way, I'm absolutely loving the 32s you sold me. They have officially replaced my KMW 1980s as my favorite jeans!

The new fit is much better man, though I'd say the insane amount of stacking makes you look so much shorter. Cuff those beasts. But again the fit on the waist contours to your body much better. Maybe some clearer pics would change my mind about the stacking though, it's a bit hard to tell.

By the way, I'm absolutely loving the 32s you sold me. They have officially replaced my KMW 1980s as my favorite jeans!

hahaha, i'm glad you like them! It's not the pic, the inseams are just really too long for me. Thanks for the input.

At first when I looked at them, I honestly said, "Better, but not a huge improvement". But when you said that they're quite tight on you, I was trying to think why they looked weird. It's definitely because of the excessive stacking See, if you were like 6' or something, the fit would be fine. But the way you're wearing them now makes your legs look tiny and stubby. It's such an easy solution--just cuff them once or twice. You can still stack, just njot so much. I think once you cuff those jeans will look really fucking good.

Yeah I agree, but I don't think i'm gonna get them hemmed. I'm definately gonna grow, so I don't want to have short jeans in the long run.