Is this a bad fit for me?

jhey

is it an ok fit now?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. is it an ok fit now?

• yes
    • ehh
    • no

Hey, I'm new to supertalk, but i've been around this site for a while. I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. So, I've had my skulls (5507xx) for about a month now, and of course they stretched, and the fit changed a little bit from when I first got them. My question is, do you guys think these are a bad fit for me? Excuse the shoes and shirt :D

Thanks in advance

jeansbf4.jpg

update

I got a different size. They fit pretty tight at the moment, took me a little to get the button on, and the zipper wont go all the way. I just got them today, and the stiffness is annoying at first. Makes certain parts look huge. I'm not tall, so I might get the inseam shortened. I like the fit of these a lot better than the 32.

skullju7.jpg

edit: if you vote on the poll, whether it be negative or positive, can you explain why you chose that answer? thanks

Another Update

I soaked them.

wdywt23uk3.jpg

I'd say...

Not a good fit.. well that's my view point.

It doesn't drop nicely, It's too baggy, it looks like it's baggier in the knee part than the thighs making you look like a turnip, and the bottom, ugh, get them hemmed at least.

Cheers mate.

:( ok. How much do I get hemmed, and will it mess up my jeans at all?

Thanks

Hemming won't mess it up. It will make it look better fit to your body.

Those are waaay to long. It's up to you really, how much length you want to take off. Maybe a few inches, but not too much, you still want some folds. But for me that's waay too much pile up.

Those actually make your legs look really short and make you look really stubby

Next time you get jeans though, I suggest you getting a slimmer fit pair.

oh ok thanks a lot. I just don't want to look like an idiot..I'm going to do the whole thing with these jeans, wearing them every day for a long ass time. The reason the thighs look bigger is partly because my legs are that size. The 5010s or whatever they are looked way too skinny, when I saw other pictures. I'm just gonna get em hemmed 2 inches, is that good enough?

did you buy these raw? if yes, then they can shrink a decent amount with a lengthy hot soak. if they were one-wash when you bought them, they wont shrink much anymore.

they look loose on you, most people on superfuture prefer slimmer fits, but if baggy pants are your thing then keep on doing it. do what works for you.

Let's see the face.

hahaha, i'm on the right. (15 years old, may be why I look young.)

Also, I forgot to pick up my pants in this pic...I'm definately getting them hemmed tomorrow. If anyone can contact me on aim ( pu1m0n4ryarch3ry ) that would be greatly appreciated. I just need some live chatting to help me fix these up.

wedoneitej4.jpg

did you buy these raw? if yes, then they can shrink a decent amount with a lengthy hot soak. if they were one-wash when you bought them, they wont shrink much anymore.

they look loose on you, most people on superfuture prefer slimmer fits, but if baggy pants are your thing then keep on doing it. do what works for you.

sorry my first post was pretty lame... i'll just quote angels. :D

Whao, now that I see the pic, my thoughts are different.

They are definitely too big. Did you size up? They shouldn't be that baggy/roomy, but maybe since ur 15 you will grow into them. Also, wearing them with tounges popped doesn't look good at all, maybe try it with them over the tounges...but also you are kinda short..

who knows, jsut keep rocking them I say!

Whao, now that I see the pic, my thoughts are different.

They are definitely too big. Did you size up? They shouldn't be that baggy/roomy, but maybe since ur 15 you will grow into them. Also, wearing them with tounges popped doesn't look good at all, maybe try it with them over the tounges...but also you are kinda short..

who knows, jsut keep rocking them I say!

haha, you basically mentioned my every flaw. Thanks for the advice though :)

I'm getting them hemmed to 32. I had no idea how long they were..37.5 that's long if you ask me.

haha, yea, id have to say the inseam is damn long. When i tried them on at self edge, I didnt realize how long they were, but at home i was like DAMN!

I think that the stacking on me is good, but it falls better cuz these are pretty much fitted to me (slim, but definitely not skinny)

Anyhow, I hope your jeans turn out well, I thought about hemming, but then decided to just keep wearing these hard and strong and see what happens after the 1st soak

They look fine for your streetwearish style. I quoted FA cause it was very on point...and as Holla said in the post above, it's fine cause you are 15...therefore the colorful streetwear style works for you...but if you wanted to go for a more mature look, that's a different story.

As FA said...if they are raw, definitely give them a hot soak for an hour...maybe even throw them in the dryer (soak and dry inside out)...just to get all of the shrinkage out. They will come out a bit more fitted...but I don't think that'll hurt...they'll stretch out again as well (I'm guessing the waist would be the biggest cause for concern. If there's a real problem buttoning it up after the soak...just drown ONLY the waist in some cold water and throw them shits on while they're still wet...it'll stretch out ALOT faster).

All in all...do you. I think they would look real silly if you didn't tuck them behind the tongues of your sneakers. Most people on SuFu would disagree since they like the skinny or tapered jean look with hi-tops...but then again, most people on SuFu think vintage black and red Jordan 7's are clunky and ugly...figgadeeal me?

haha, you basically mentioned my every flaw. Thanks for the advice though :)

I'm getting them hemmed to 32. I had no idea how long they were..37.5 that's long if you ask me.

Don't get them hemmed. Just eat oat-porridge and pump some iron. At sweeet 16 you will be a man enough to fill your Skulls! :)

Wow you started early!

(Getting into Denim and good jeans and all that shit)

Anyway, I think it's too long and yeah it looks too big on you... But you're a growing boy (haha), so, I think don't get them hemmed now, just live with them the way they are, wear em, get nice creases and fades and all that sweet stuff, by the time you get to that point where the creases look like pure sex (maybe in a year) you'll be able to fit in them perfectly.

Cheers