New Justice lp Leaked!! †††††††††

wildcat

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noppppppe.

you know man i take no issue with varying tastes that people have except for when it comes to you....you're blatantly pretentious and an annoying elitist...no one gives a fuck that you think you've got better taste regarding every single thing you disagree with...so do us a favor and just don't reply to things that don't pertain to your higher, far more obscure indulgences..

im sorry!

but there is really much better out there.

you guys like french "house"?

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Etienne+De+Crécy

i dont even know where to start....you only reiterate my earlier point here. who do you think you're doing a favor by "introducing" etienne de crecy in this thread? you're not the only fucking person in the world to listen to them though this notion seems to continue evading you....and how how else to put my next point: no one gives a fuck, at all, about your opinion and what you think is "much better", especially because you're some shitass kid with a last.fm link in your profile. a website that lists what you listen to. pretty impossible to respect that...or you..

i dont even know where to start....you only reiterate my earlier point here. who do you think you're doing a favor by "introducing" etienne de crecy in this thread? you're not the only fucking person in the world to listen to them though this notion seems to continue evading you....and how how else to put my next point: no one gives a fuck, at all, about your opinion and what you think is "much better", especially because you're some shitass kid with a last.fm link in your profile. a website that lists what you listen to. pretty impossible to respect that...or you..

fucking, all I fucking typed was "nopeeeee". You type 2 fucking thesaurus fucked paragraphs basically calling me a fucking shitass... Etienne is a fucking single fucking man. I didn't fucking say I was the only fucking person that listened to Etienne.

Justice sound a lot like Etienne, I actually got fucking +rep saying "thanks for the recommendation". I don't even know what your fucking point was to begin with... "noone cares"? It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares. It's the fucking internet, and this is a fucking discussion forum. I don't fucking care if noone cares.

fuck

I am sorry I "insulted" your favorite stupidly overrated electrofrenchhousebuttfuckedbanger duo.