Slim Hi-Tops

Calden

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for recommendations for slim profile hi tops. Common Projects would be perfect (slim and simple), but I can't afford to spend over $150 right now. I would just go buy a pair of Chucks, but I hate the rubber toe. Not really a fan of Vans either. Anybody have any ideas? Maybe I just hate everything. Thanks for any help.

P.S. Sorry, I know there are a lot of threads on slim shoes and one on black hi tops, but I can't find any slim/simple hi-tops under $300 on the forum that aren't Chucks or Vans.

Uhh... dude, there's Slim sneakers/shoes thread, there's black hi-tops thread, and there's white slim sneakers thread... seriously, how many more do you think we need?

And if in those threads you can't find what you're looking for, then you're just dumb.

...if in those threads you can't find what you're looking for, then you're just dumb.

I never said I wasn't dumb... Anyways, I'm sorry for making this thread, but it's only because I didn't see anything I liked in the others, and I thought since I was looking for something relatively specific, someone might have seen something that would fit the bill.

Lucas, thanks for the suggestion, I checked out Spring Courts and the shape is perfect, but the rubber toe still bothers me.

Nevermind. Can we pretend this thread never happened? I should just stick to boots anyway, or at least wait until I can afford Common Projects or bespoke Chucks without the rubber toe.