Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

• 2 weeks later...

i totally had no idea lucky worked at zulu, stopped in and totally sufu perved him, it was awkward, as it always is... :/

anything interesting happen in van for new year's? gonna be there to keep a couple friends company, if a house party doesn't happen, gonna need some ideas...

finally went into roden gray, talk about minimal signage, but its got a lot of potential. kinda funny too how we went from no W+H in vancouver to pretty much their entire collection. sales rep (chris?) mentioned that during their boxing week sale they would have some previous season stuff as well, something about it coming from japan? so it may be more than just sample sale left overs.

anyway, anyone going to be there boxing day? i think i will, meet up? be nice to see some people again and meet others.

Vancouver cats, I don't know what the deal with these is but they only appear to be available in Canada.

2077838140_5d744746ca.jpg

I need a windbreaker and this k-way one is looking pretty spiffy. Been keeping an eye since I got the brand from Lucky_Cloud (pictured above) but so far no luck. Any information? Price? Retailers? If they're not bad price-wise I'd kill if someone could grab me two (one in black and one in white... probably).

Yeah the selection was a little tenuous when I was there, but I think RG has potential. Rob was talking about stocking obedient sons and a few other brands. I picked up a W+H coat cause the price was irresistible (at cost essentially), and I'm looking forward to trying on the W+H x Dayton boots when they come in... really though I've turned to saving my money for bi-annual komakino purchases, let's see how long I make it :/

• 2 months later...

Hey guys - I hear tell of another wings + horns sample sale. Here is the info:

Date: March 27th – 30th (Thurs – Sun)

Time: 12pm – 6pm

Brands: Wings+Horns, W+H

As with previous sales it will be cash only. I wish I could make it but I am out of town.

anybody in vancouver know where i can find a k-swiss store? like u see the nike store, adidas, puma, lacoste...etc. im trying to find this specific k-swiss shoe im trying to buy its been tough.

First off.....YOU FAIL AT IT (it is good shoes). But I am only obliged to help. K Swiss, to my knowledge, does not operate boutiques in any city. Shop online or at *shudder* Foot Locker.

There does however exist an Adidas store and a Puma store (which produce SOME fabulous sneakers) On Granville St, just south of Robson