Tiranis

Vancouver Meetup

i'm in vancouver until saturday PM me your number if you wanna

also what are the good stores roden gray is closed while they move, all i have on my list is gravity poop

Roden Gray is moving to Water st.

check out inventory stock room and haven.

Roden Gray is moving to Water st.

check out inventory stock room and haven.

woah DUH how did i not think of those. thanks for reminding me.

how fucking good is haven? i cant beleive they opened on my doorstep 2 days after i moved.

^ Best store in Van now by far IMO - prices are reasonable too considering no-one else in Canada stocks most their brands.

On tuesday I was down there visiting Lars and happened to walk by Haven without knowing it. I heard someone behind me call out "HEY - where did you get that Acronym bag?". It turned out to be the Haven guy so he invited me in to check it out. They have a great little space there and good stock. Now if John Mayer would just stop shopping there we would be ok.

yeah i LOVE haven. never knew about deluxe clothing, just bedwin, me and the guy working had a nice little chat about all of that when i was in there. very nice fellow.

if i still lived there i would drape myslef in head porter.

if i still lived there i would drape myslef in head porter.

they have some HPP on sale right now, call em up

just mail me everything in medium, kthanxbai.

just mail me everything in medium, kthanxbai.

they have a webstore i am pretty sure, and most of the sale stuff was sz M. just call them up the guy working the store is REALLY nice and personable, completely unlike most high end menswear employees

Agreed, Haven is one of the most friendly stores i've been to.

anyone know of a good leather repair place?

near vancouver or richmond, prefably.

looks like i might be moving to van at the end of the month if everything works out. kind of a spur of the moment impulse decision. (someone help me find a job!!)

plans are really shaky right now, probably 50/50. I dont have fuck all experience at anything except bartenders assistant (barback). heh

also does anyone know where to cop jack purcell shoe in vancouver? the pair i got from hong kong is about to be worn out. it's weird cuz there are jack purcells everywhere in hong kong but i can only find converse all star in van.

also does anyone know where to cop jack purcell shoe in van? the pair i got from hong kong is about to worn out. it's weird cuz there're jack purcell's everywhere in hong kong but i can only find converse all-star in van.

Doesn't Holt also carry Levis and shit? They aren't exactly discriminating in that sense, sadly.

The disparity between womenswear and menswear is ridiculous at Holt Renfrew. It's always the same story. I'd be glancing through the women's section and descending to the menswear section half expecting a pleasant surprise, only to be met with stiff ass see-through rainbow zip jackets and a heavy dose of the Modern Amusement junk.

Women's is all Jil and Issey, men's section is gross shit. True religion jeans sewn with yarn, fuuucking barfed out, Gag me with a spoon.

word is holts has a new buyer for mens contemporary. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Their fall mens balenciaga buy is decent, i was totally caught off guard. we'll have to see what else comes in.

I'd eat my own dick fried with basil if they ordered a ccp buy.