Samurai x Take5 5000WX

"The hong kong dealer TAKE5 way it is appearance of the collaboration model! It is the model which this time from the time before with the TAKE5 way the export model which has been developed (the sumo wrestling jeans), is arranged, in TAKE5 way specification. The basis is S5000WX, but the decoration stitch of the back pocket was inserted with the silver lame yarn, TAKE5 way leather patch [pisunemu] was added. TAKE5 way leather patch [pisunemu] is groovy with the oriental feeling, is. With just the TAKE5 way you can purchase this model. When also mail order has gone, because it is thing, by all means to the TAKE5 way, please inquire the one which becomes matter of concern. It is Japanese OK. We have linked with [email protected] samurai HP “select shop”. The TAKE5 way next week it arrives."

two patches AND two tabs?

these guys are truly giving levis some shit.

Thats what I thought too, looks like it's Samurai's turn to give Levi's the big Fuck You!

(How exactly are they getting away with making these though? Is there some sort of loophole where you can have 2 but not 1? Or do they just not give a damn..)

I want the sammy collabo-BIG's...

yeah take5 had two patches and two different pocket designs on their last collab pair of jeans.

Those arcuates look real nice. only thing i would change is have one leather tag (preferably the samurai one) but with reference to take 5. Like 2 samurais fighting in front of take 5.

i too think that would have been pretty cool if they had done something like that instead of putting two patches on the jeans.

• 2 months later...