APC Denim Sizing Info

john11f

I've finally decided to buy a pair APC new standard (in raw denim) because of the nice fit on me. Is it true that APCs will shrink after you soak them the first time? I wear a waist size 34 and when I fitted a size 33, it fits me well. But the owner told me that they will soak it for me and told me to go for the 34 (even if it is 2-3 inches bigger than 34". He claims that it will shrink after soaking. If not, he will give me the size 33. I guess he know what he's talking about.

Can anyone vouch for this? I read in another thread in this forum that it does shring

my waist is a 33-34 and i normally wear 32's

i bought my APC newstandards in a 33 and they felt a tad large in the waist (my 33s measured 34" when brand new pre-wash.). but after one wash they shrank about .5" and are now perfect. i def wouldnt get the 34s if your waist is actually 34. get the 33 or even 32. keep in mind that after repeated wearing, they will stretch out a tad larger

i typically wear 34 - but got APC rescues in a 33... they fit OK at first, but have stretched considerably. too friggen big now. but then again, i haven't washed them yet...

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.