Sample Sale NYC: Acne Jeans, Nudie Jeans, Filippa K

Long time reader, first time poster.

My boyfriend's office is having their Spring/Summer 07 Sample Sale. I helped setup this weekend, it's the biggest they have ever had.

Men's and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories from the current season and past. Cash only. Pricing ranges from wholesale on the high end to 75% of wholesale on the low end.

Tuesday May 8 (Today)

Wednesday May 9

Thursday May 10

11am - 7pm

Want Agency

435 Hudson Street

Between Leroy and Morton

Closest train is the Houston stop on the 1. Next would be the A,C,E,B,D,F, and V at West 4th.

eh, wasnt very good if you ask me. i prefer nudie regular ralfs and there werent many in my size (30-31). there were lots of nudie shirts and jackets but to me, their clothing is crap...its for kids.

im not a huge fan of acne...i just dont think its a quality brand for the money. they had a nice suit jacket but nothing i was interested in.

as for prices...nothing outstanding...jeans were $100, outerwear was $200. i just wasnt impressed at the selection or prices.

As for sizes, this is a true sample sale, so the sizes are very limited. Pretty much 32 in jeans, most tops are mediums, most shoes are 11. There are a few odd sizes, but you won't find much if your a 38 waist. All prices are less than wholesale. It's not crazy ridiculous cheap, but much cheaper than retail, I would say at least 65% off retail, some of it much more.