using "nigga" if you aren't black

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, im white but, heres how i understand it

theres a difference between saying nigga and nigger

nigga is acceptable if you have the ghetto swag to pull it off but nigger is under no circumstance acceptable

i refrain from saying it personally

Guest jmatsu
first off, im white but, heres how i understand it

theres a difference between saying nigga and nigger

nigga is acceptable if you have the ghetto swag to pull it off but nigger is under no circumstance acceptable

i refrain from saying it personally

why? cause you got no "ghetto swag?"

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

sorry i fell asleep on cmd+v.

I thought the rule was you can use "nigga/er" but only on superfuture, and only if you live in the suburbs with your parents, and only if you are a safe distance away from any of "those urban types"?

I thought the rule was you can use "nigga/er" but only on superfuture/hypebeast/5thd/ISS/niketalk/bapetalk/styleforum, and only if you live in the suburbs with your parents, and only if you are a safe distance away from any of "those urban types"?

fixed

10 char ftl

i don't think they're gonna like it if you can't stop saying nigga on styleforum.

anyway, there's no special authority concerning the use of the word nigga. except social reprimand by individual people. so use it if you like, and if you think it's safe taking into consideration your immediate environnment.

LMFAO LISTEN TO THE RADIO

ahaahahahahahaahahahahahahha

i live in new york city. i haven't listened to the radio in over a decade.

anyone who still listens to the radio must be living in the boons or some shit.

hoppin in the car to make a five minute 7-11 run and shit. jesus christ. listen

to the radio. wtf hahahahhahahaahahahaha.

radio doesnt even make hits anymore. the radio industry is dying. stations

changing format on a weekly basis.

until that shit is being sold to me as a ringtone by jamster, it is not a hit.

nigga.

• 3 weeks later...