Cities Ranked By Attractiveness

JesseJB

Yup! Although there was a stunner on BART this morning. The worst thing thing about SF is the somewhat attractive ones think they're they're God's gift and have mad attitude. I swear you can't say "hello" w/out getting a dirty look.

In my limited travels I'd have to say NYC and Vancouver. NYC for model/waitress, legs forever types and Vancouver for more naturally stunning women, exotic half-whatever women.

i also agree with the vancouver statement. i've also observed that interracial dating is pretty common there which is a good thing. ahhh beautiful british columbia.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your into the blondes with fake boobs driving a range rover with chanel or dior sunglasses on then San Diego is the place for you.

I always thought the opposite of San Diego girls, being the more beachy types with a laid back personality and sporting some type of Hurley/beach/surf wear. But then again San Diego is quite big so perhaps you might be mentioning girls in the La Jolla area.

All you Boston haters, it's just the massive amount of young, college girls. It really is amazing to see the T packed with tarts every weekend. But when they open their mouths, ugh...

I'm amazed every time I visit LA since my boy lives on Venice beach, but he still says it's nothing compared to NYC.

Honestly, I'm pretty dissapointed with SF since I moved back to the bay. All the hot girls are too classy and expensive for me. And the rest are granola, which I can't dig at all.

Oslo Norway had some of the hottest girls I've ever seen, and happily nude on the beach no less! But after a while they all start to look the same.

Los Angeles has the best looking women hands down.
LA has the hottest chicks all combined in one place, but it's not the place where the average chick is the hottest.

where do you guys frequent?!?

i find LA does not have the hottest women at all. seeing photos of all the photos of NYC/Paris women (never been), they really seem to put LA women to shame. LA women I find are not attractive nor very deep/educated. of course there are exceptions to the rule.

NYC women though, from what I know, give off a way more smart/better dressed vibe that I find alot more attractive. It may be all wishful thinking..

• 6 months later...

ive been across the globe, and anywhere in eastern europe wins this battle.

LA and San Fran have a ton of gorgeous women, but theyre done up, so its an illusion. for straight beauty, its eastern europe. the done up girls kill LA 10s, and the woman selling pretzels in a burlap sack on teh street corner is a fucking 10/10.

the collective stylishness of a city is a big factor in how their people are aesthetically perceived. and of course aesthetic standards are hugely subjective. so, your mileage may vary.

new york has some very beautiful people, and some very ugly people.

seattle has some really beautiful people, though many are lacking in style. in seattle, you have lush mixes of native american, east asian, south asian, black, south american, scandanavian, and polynesian.

i've met some very beautiful people in london, but most of them were immigrants from south asia, africa, the carribean and the middle east. a hot girl with a british accent is a very sexy thing indeed.

in europe, i wasn't too impressed with barcelona and definitely not madrid. but, scandanavia had consistently beautiful people. one of my scandanavian friends has a theory why people from that area look so good. it involves vikings conquering other lands and bringing back only the most beautiful women. the historical accuracy of this assessment is questionable.

austria was just ok.

in asia, thailand has some gorgeous people. and tokyo, of course. i haven't been to the philipines but have met enough beautiful pinays to put in my vote.

russia was disappointing, probably due to a massive style vacuum and poverty.

brazil is overrated, i think. could be just overexposure.

i didnt think buenos aires was all that great, there are alot of shapely asses but in terms of faces i didnt think the girls were that pretty.

[edit]

should have specified, i went during winter time, so maybe the better ones were hibernating.