Cities Ranked By Attractiveness

JesseJB

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gainesville womens are hot. The ratio of hot college girls to old ugly ladiez is amazing. Every business in town has 2-3 working there.

Whats good with Toronto? I'm under the impression that Torontoans dont think that their city is blessed with beautiful women, but so many models come from there, so its a bit perplexing.

if i'd went there i wouldn't be that picky. i'd let some bitch lick my balzac.

...you would probably be very disappointed. Toronto, despite it's aspirations, is very pedestrian, provincial.

i was in vancoover 2 years ago, and bitches was bangin. no doubt. mad squid bitches japaroo's galore. they were cold at first. crazy bitchiko-like. but i told them i be from tokyo and honoruru and they eventurally sucked a nigga's dick.

i was in vancoover 2 years ago, and bitches was bangin. no doubt. mad squid bitches japaroo's galore. they were cold at first. crazy bitchiko-like. but i told them i be from tokyo and honoruru and they eventurally sucked a nigga's dick.

yeah i second that actually......stayed there for a couple months a few years ago, heaps of loookers in van. i didnt say i was from honoruru though.

yeah i second that actually......stayed there for a couple months a few years ago, heaps of loookers in van. i didnt say i was from honoruru though.

word? vancover is a small town. where did you stay? i stayed on the edge of the main street above a titty bar, no joke. the main street with all the 2nd hand shops. i gotta admit that canaduh has got some good salmon and hot wimminz.

shes from toronto i think...

Yea, she's a canuck. She has cat eyes....purrrrr.

Cas, did they have the Jil Sander pointed-toe rubber-sole shoes from the runway show? Nice suit pickup btw.

Yes sir. They are gorgeous! I wanna cop. The raf pointy toe shoes on the other hand are on some clown shit.

i hope you didnt get man-juice on your clothez.

It was one some but I didn't cop those. :)

wat cluthes u cop??? i cop sum commez dez garconz trowzaz

All Jil steez; cardi, sweater, pants, blazer.

U cop CDG? print pants?