Cities Ranked By Attractiveness

JesseJB

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen tons of stunning people in florence, like you see them pass and say 'wow'. very in your face hotness. Paris has more unconventional beauty/mysteriousness. (based on the countries I have been to)

Was I just crazy or were there a shitload of hot women in Dallas, Texas?

Nah, you're right. Texas has some of the hottest chicks in America - a very conventional sort of hot, but hot nonetheless. Dumb as fuck, though - but that makes em easy..

To those saying NYC - are you guys blind? Despite all the models and whatnot that work here, 90% of the population is just ugly as fuck - and look terribly unhealthy too.

uh, the first thing that struck me about nyc was the ratio of beautiful black women (no homo)--pretty sure it's because there's a mix of black ppl from everywhere (africa, latin america, carrib). i think the few times i really checked boys out on a fairly regular basis was in France (Lyon & Paris)--but there are a whole load of fuglies anywhere.

Guest jmatsu
Athens, best and worst at the same time. the women were all perfect 10's and the men were all gross and sleezy!

are the women hairy? cause i don't really like that.

In nyc theres def a lot of ugly people. Especially in Queens, take the V, R, E, F Trains after 4pm. The N line has some really hot chicks though. Manhattan is full of hot ass chicks from every part of the country and the world.

Isoform, yes there a lot of beautiful black women, unfortunately those kind of girls dont usually live in black neighborhoods =(

Boston, SF has some of the dumpiest looking chicks, whats up with the sweat pants and overalls.

Montreal, holy shit! I'm not even talking about the strip joints.

London is meh, but Manchester, some of the best I've ever seen.

Nagasaki, Fukuoka has some amazing chicks.