Cities Ranked By Attractiveness

JesseJB

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got the accent going – that's good for a complimentary 6-pack of poonani when you land at the airport.

to be honest, i was surprised at people liking the accent, its not exactly thick i wouldntve thought.

landing in vancouver was not fun at all......coming from LA, still very shady from a crazy night, my mates had the sniffer dogs going crazy, jumping up on them and shit. they started thinking that maybe they had inadvertently left something in their bag. eventually the customs officers believed that my friends didnt have anything on them, and let them go. the fact we were all very edgy didnt make it any more pleasurable.

word? vancover is a small town. where did you stay? i stayed on the edge of the main street above a titty bar, no joke. the main street with all the 2nd hand shops. i gotta admit that canaduh has got some good salmon and hot wimminz.

haha fuck dude....near east hastings and shit? that area is notorious...walking through there and gastown, messy at 3am, is quite an experience.

i stayed at a few different hostels....one down off davey st near the gay district, and a couple on granville, a couple blocks south of the mall. really loved vancouver, great city.

Funny anecdote:

a colleague of mine used to work at a place where a lot of tourists from all over the world would come by and he would always have chats with them.

Almost all of them said "yea nice city, but the girls, wow!"

All of them except from the people from scandinavia who where clearly unimpressed.

Thought that was funny...

jpgm, I think a light accent is probably best (for a guy) that way they can understand what you're saying kinda. seraphim could talk like Buzzcock and superfuture would still sex her.

westside, in my wack ass business class I was arguing with some dumbass about 'quality of life' and Olympia's own quality of life. And I was like "nigga yeah DC or something is cool if you wanna live in the city and get the stuff that comes with it..but if you're afraid of crackheads and shit Oly is dope" and then his corny white girl says "what? crackheads in DC? no I've been there"

::STONEFACE::

then I piped her down and shit.

westside, in my wack ass business class I was arguing with some dumbass about 'quality of life' and Olympia's own quality of life. And I was like "nigga yeah DC or something is cool if you wanna live in the city and get the stuff that comes with it..but if you're afraid of crackheads and shit Oly is dope" and then his corny white girl says "what? crackheads in DC? no I've been there"

::STONEFACE::

then I piped her down and shit.

well she must have been 2 nice parts...

i mean deecee aint lyk the worst place in the world (there is always baltimore). just got a lotta crackeadh

well she must have been 2 nice parts...

i mean deecee aint lyk the worst place in the world (there is always baltimore). just got a lotta crackeadh

I know. I went to school where the crackheads were though.

Montreal to me no question. San Francisco has some decent girls, but the hot body girls hang out in the miserable Marina or shitty SOMA clubs.

I think you're the first to say SF has an abundance of good looking girls.

I would say Oregon has more....and that isn't saying much.