red pants (hot or not)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. red pants (hot or not)

• hot
    • not
    • seldom
    • never
    • i have a boy crush on diamonds

I was thinking "Yeah, red pants are pretty hot" then I saw the bottom option and decided my love for diamonds out weighed my love for red pants.

When I was in junior high I insisted to get really tight stretchy red jeans, and wore them every day for a year, sometimes with cowboy boots.

It'd be totally neu rave now.

i am still uncertain about red pants.

love em on others, but i don't have the balls to rock em.

however i am certain about BLUE pants.

i need to go to goods and buy a pair tomorrow.

love,

drunk me.

Asides from the fact that everyone I've seen in real life wearing them looked like uber-2007-hipster-scum, they fuck with the whole 'jeans go with everything' logic that indigo and black yields.

However, if your name is M. Jagger or I. Pop, I'll let you off.

I like them and want a pair, but the julian reds look SO much better than fucking colordrives and they are IMPOSSIBLE to find.

Also I'm pretty sure in two years I'm going to be like "what the fuck, red jeans? What the hell was I thinking ugh"

i like red pants on slimmer ppl, however i just sold mine because in the back of my mind I thought it was too "trendy"

this will be one of those things that I will just admire from a distance, and in say 3 -6 months when it is mainstream and they are selling them at the GAP i'll be glad that I already got rid of my pair.

PS: CM do make red pants for the person that was asking.

i like red pants on slimmer ppl, however i just sold mine because in the back of my mind I thought it was too "trendy"

this will be one of those things that I will just admire from a distance, and in say 3 -6 months when it is mainstream and they are selling them at the GAP i'll be glad that I already got rid of my pair.

PS: CM do make red pants for the person that was asking.

I just realized that if anyone actually has an "ass", they will surely look like Santa Claus. Im going to rethink this!