red pants (hot or not)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. red pants (hot or not)

• hot
    • not
    • seldom
    • never
    • i have a boy crush on diamonds

I just realized that if anyone actually has an "ass", they will surely look like Santa Claus. Im going to rethink this!

haha I hope noone with a big ass and a white beard randomly decides to wear them because they are "in fashion"

Guest jmatsu

red pants on the right physique are great! i don't know how i feel about them when bunching in any kind of overabundance though. the only pair of red pants i own is the fukin cm's. i just can't see anyone invesing over 100bucks for a pair of red pants/denim (except chris, and girls so that they can hide the random period-stains).

red pants on the right physique are great! i don't know how i feel about them when bunching in any kind of overabundance though. the only pair of red pants i own is the fukin cm's. i just can't see anyone invesing over 100bucks for a pair of red pants/denim (except chris, and girls so that they can hide the random period-stains).

this would work if period blood was ketchup-like in color.

was this a gross post?

Guest jmatsu
this would work if period blood was ketchup-like in color.

was this a gross post?

there are many types of red pants and a couple color variations of pussy-blood. if you post a sample of your's i can try and find you a pair of pants to match it. do you have access to paypal??

Guest jmatsu
show me some color swatches first and then we talk business.

no problem. it could get alittle time-consuming, so would you do your best to describe the color of your typical or most recent flow? i try to find some swatches based on the desciptions.

this will be one of those things that I will just admire from a distance, and in say 3 -6 months when it is mainstream and they are selling them at the GAP i'll be glad that I already got rid of my pair.

What the hell do you mean, "in say 3-6 months when it is mainstream". Let me give you a timeline:

06-ish - Tsubi release whole spectrum of coloured jeans.

SS06 - Coloured jeans adorn the window of Levis stores.

AW06 - Topman release red jeans.

How much more mainstream do you want it?

• 1 month later...
What the hell do you mean, "in say 3-6 months when it is mainstream". Let me give you a timeline:

06-ish - Tsubi release whole spectrum of coloured jeans.

SS06 - Coloured jeans adorn the window of Levis stores.

AW06 - Topman release red jeans.

How much more mainstream do you want it?

this is how I want it:

GQ March 2008 - article on jeans entitled "Red is the new blue"

LoLz

p.s. in all seriousness why the hell are you listening to me? I don't know shit about fashion