Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Yes .. these are ill. Does anyone have 'em?

nobody i personally know has them. i don't think anyone on the board has them either.

they were on the bay, but way too small.

i almost bought these last night, but then i fell asleep:

http://adn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=2124320&width=300&height=300

i dont know, i still dont think they are worth it, even with the $30 bucks off right now.

peeps are gonna beast over them julius raf-lookin jointz soon i bet.

wat dese b???

Anyone know where I could get these? I can't order direct, cause they're out of my size.

D5DFDE0E-F5E7-4762-A8FE-AF764FB84776.jpg

eastcoastrider,

what size are you? i have a used pair i don't wear no more.

jmat do you know of a japanese brand something apparatus? I believe it's a very minor brand, probably generic, they popped up when i searcehd for AG and i can't search for it because they spell apparatus different. anyway there was a zipper shoe i found on y!jp but i cant find it now, perhpas you can help me with aname.

jmat do you know of a japanese brand something apparatus? I believe it's a very minor brand, probably generic, they popped up when i searcehd for AG and i can't search for it because they spell apparatus different. anyway there was a zipper shoe i found on y!jp but i cant find it now, perhpas you can help me with aname.

sorry giz...i can't really think of a brand that sounds like apparatus. try herp or djrajio.

why don't you just go thru the comp history? if you find it, post it.