Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

I agree. Best sneaker/hi-top design posted in a while...too much of the shit here is either too fruity elf or bubble-footed or too converse basketball supra yo-these-are-hot rah? jump offy.

Fuck,.

i like too. might try them on tomorrow if they have them in manhattan store.

yeah they stupid cheap. i ordered white. should i have got the blacks instead? they look good, but remind me of jap fisherman shoes alittle or construction shits (no tobi toe, but...).

Do those converse fit true to size? cause i know i wear a size 7.5 in chucks, but a 9 in everything else.

i got my corresponding euro size (44)

my chucks were 9.5, those one i just got are 10 but both are listed as 44's.

hope that help

(i wear mine with a lil toe room though like .5 cm dont like it when toe rub against front of shoe)

I like a lot what they look like in white as well. how do the elastic straps look like when worn?

i just ordered it and didnt' see them jawns live. polish is gonna check them out tommorrow, maybe you could pm him for a report.

but them shits are just what canvas cotton and elastic, right? the elastic will obviously strech to the shape of your foot, but i assume that the shoe designer anticipated this...in so that shit won't look stupid or ridiculously warped once it does.

they look okay in the pics while being worn, no?

any recommendations on CP styled black sneakers that run in larger sizes matsu? I mean there are standard black leather chucks, but I wanna do something a little nicer. Looking for a relatively alright price, but I got some money on hand. say like, up to $200. Did those KC's come in black? they ran big, right?

any recommendations on CP styled black sneakers that run in larger sizes matsu? I mean there are standard black leather chucks, but I wanna do something a little nicer. Looking for a relatively alright price, but I got some money on hand. say like, up to $200. Did those KC's come in black? they ran big, right?

jeep,

it's like there are other people with smaller feet who ask me mad questions, but i don't respond cause i don't like them. this time i wanna help, but you b bigfoot. i don't think i can help you all that much.

the kenneth coles came in black. the black model was a combo of suede with some shiny gold patent toe and detailing. looked wack. i dunno how the kcs ran cause i never got a pair.

if i were you, i'd maybe buy a pair of pf flyers shiny toes. HOPEFULLY the adidas "clean pack" will make bigger sizes. the mids look like german trainers without the bar, and i am positive that they are waaay more comfortable. i'd like to get my hands on the black mono low. the cp comparsions are there, but i like the stitching ont he front and the feel of adidas sneakers. very nice in my opinion. try emailing them to see if they'd make a 14(??).

i wanted to kop black ones

image4ap3.png

now i ain't that sure, but that's because i'm tight on the wallet (around $200 shipped to europe with taxes), they're still great for the price and look good. hope you enjoy them jmatsu.