FS: Rick Owens Jacket + AA White Cotton Polo

MiniW

Hi sufu'ers, I am again selling items from my closet, the last time I posted my stuff sold quickly so thanks for that. Check out the items and if you are interested in more info or would like to make a deal please feel free to PM me anytime.

1) American Apparel WHITE 100% cotton polo shirt size XS: (this shirt is labelled a size S but after one time in the washer and dryer it shrank A LOT and this is why I am selling it. I have only worn it once before it shrank and it is in MINT cond, I will offer a refund if it is not as I just described it.

chest: 17" across armpit to armpit (stretches a little bit)

length: 25.5"

sorry no pic of exact item but it is here on the website (mine is much smaller of course):

http://store.americanapparel.net/2412.html

http://www.americanapparel.net/storefront/images/detail/serve.asp?media=2412_White.jpg

Retail is $32.00, I am asking $20.00 TOTAL shipped in the USA.

2) NEW WITH TAGS Rick Owens heavy canvas military/construction style jacket size M. This is a super lovely piece in a mustard yellow color, think construction worker. It has heavy duty zippers and zips all the way up the neck. It is very slim fitted and would work very well if you wear a size 48 or 50 in Dior Homme. I really like this jacket but have a similar one already by a different brand so I do not think it will get much use by me. As with most Rick Owens garments, it is even better in person due to the excellent fit and quality of the fabric that is very hard to show in pictures. anyways...

the measurements are:

shoulder to shoulder: 17.75"

chest: 20.5"

length: 32" down center back

sleeve from top of shoulder down: 27.5"

f052_12.JPG

f5c6_12.JPG

fa90_12.JPG

f327_12.JPG

Retail was approx. $1250. I am asking $400.00 O.B.O. TOTAL shipped in the USA, international will be $25.00 more as this is a heavy jacket. I will ship it via EXPRESS with tracking if going outside the USA.

Once again pls don't hesitate to PM with offers, questions, or anything else. I prefer PAYPAL for speed and insurance but I will consider other forms of payment if necc. Cheers!

thanks for the interest, here are some pics as requested. for reference I am 5'10" 135-140 lbs. BTW I would not mind knocking $10-$20 off the price of the jacket is anyone is seriously interested and is able to pay quickly (I rather not list this item on ebay and give ebay anymore fees if someone on sufu would like to buy this piece). thanks!

RO1.jpg

RO2.jpg

RO3.jpg