The WTF are u doing with your life thread

homi29

Finally got a perm. position at the Hospital by my house in the IT department....after fuckin like 5 years as a temp since high school being on and off. Its nice to have benefits and security...plus be the senior amongst a bunch of older people haha.

Kinda funny, its a shitty job but one of the best as I can browse all day, even play games and FB but still get hella work done (most from my desk haha)

Also, goin to brazil in April, NY twice, and probably England for dancing...seems like this is the year where ill be able to do a bunch of shit finally

But the only lacking part is school (community college concept)...wanna finish my Graphics design asap even though Im super busy

And been lackin on girlies....this 29 year old gots my eyes right now haha

i keep telling myself that because i'm doing my undergrad, i don't have to decide what i want to do with my life yet

yo!

don't wait too long dude, this was me and then I graduated with a BA last June and I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

Gonna drop outta high school in a few months. I already have a job at my uncle’s hot dog stand, I make $20/hour asking kids if they want mustard or ketchup. I got hookups with my uncle for a cozy apartment in Yorkville… I’m gonna work on a few screenplays, DJ a bit, and smoke a LOT of kush.

god. i hope i don't ever run into your script and have to do the coverage for it as an intern. i will throw it in the trash.

finance degree in '07 = most overrated degree ever

Last update in here a year ago I randomly moved to Seattle... ended up tour managing a band that was working with my buddies record label and was lucky enough to have traveled to 40+ states, Japan, and Diego Garcia (military island in the S. Pacific) in the last year, pretty amazing experience.

Applied to grad school back in Sweden which is extremely competitive since it's free but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get in and be moving back there in August. Until then I'm moving to Denver after going down to SXSW next month to try out a new city and hopefully land a decent finance job (FINALLY)

NOTHING YET

everything my my past work has been about children and education

but i want to be lawyer

?!!?

don't go to law school, trust me. law school is actually kind of fun, being a lawyer isn't. do you want to do homework for a living? plus lawyers are just the biggest douchebags.

Damn everyone in here is so much older than me.

I'm currently in a 6 year Pharm D program, second year. No other real updates, and I'm pretty sure with these loans I'll be living under my parents roof for years to come. I'm gonna enjoy not worrying about bills for the time being. I am going to have to hopefully get through my midterms and find a pharmacy tech job somewhere though, for the rest of the semester/summer.

@amardeep:

ya, it's a pretty sweet deal! I'm still a Swedish citizen (well dual Swedish and Swiss) but this is the last year that non EU (and Swiss) students will be accepted with no tuition fees. Not sure what the tuition fees will be like in 2011 but they should still be fairly cheap. The majority of masters programs are taught in English, while the undergrad programs are almost exclusively taught in Swedish. It's hard to say how they will value a US degree against a similar education in Sweden but I'll let you know in May when I find out if I get accepted or not!

check out www.studyinsweden.se for all the info you could ever want!

taking forever to finish a degree that I don't even like anymore. Thank god I'm almost done. Afterwards I want to take a design course that really appeals to me but that takes another 3 years, I'm afraid of being a student forever and not accumulating work experience.

It sucks that I realized that I don't like my degree smack in the middle of it.

:(:(:(

industrial design engineering makes a lot of muniez JJ

go make a cell phone, make a muniez

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have any experience in trend forecasting? As a Consultant, freelancer, on staff or any other way? I'd be keen to talk about this with someone. I'm currently a digital director for a homewares, fashion and lifestyle pr agency, but would be interested in looking at other similar options.

i fear that i won't be able to find that "compromise" my (totally gay japanese) accounting professor told me about

he wanted to be a writer, his parents said no, he graduated with an accounting major, worked at a big 4 (and hated it), and now has found that "balance" as an accounting professor (loves his job)