WeSC Alessandro Raw Denim

KickaPop

I've searched for input on these using the search engine but little response on WeSC products was provided. The fit looks similar to Diors but without the slouched pockets. Does anyone have any opinions regarding these? Quality/fade/fit/etc. Would be very vital towards my decision.

Here's a picture.

7101996-366md.jpg

honestly not bad stuff at all, its a lighter wieght but it is a nice color of japanese stretch denim . i believe its only a 11.5 oz selvage. cool fit but im not a fan of the pocket detailing, but thats what a stitch remover is for

they're not bad, but i don't really like them. thin/stretch denim, and the top of the back pockets are selvage which is kinda weird to me

i'd try them on first if you get a chance.

I can't try them on because I'm purchasing them online. And they aren't expensive at all. 88 dollars I think. I also find the back stitching really repulsive too. Definitely will have the stitching removed. Here are some other jeans I'm looking into so you guys can help me make my final decision. APC New Cures, Nudie Even Stevens, and Cheap Mondays. As you can tell they are very similar to one another. Thanks for all the help.

^ They can't be raw for that price.

I believe I saw a couple of raw versions and some one wash versions at that price. I think they must have been from the previous season and someone must have wanted to get rid of a bunch of the to make room for new stock. So I think they dumped a whole bunch there and it was priced at thirty something dollars. Anyway, it's worth a look if you an LA resident -- I did not pick them up -- I have a bunch of jeans already. Just a heads up for anyone interested.

jeans aint bad, id go with apcs/nudie or cheap mondays if you are just trying to save loot, but with a raw jean you should be wearing it like every day, might as well get the most expensive/best quality you can